OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The "L" I took on SNKRS this morning was a special one. It marks the first time me and my wife both took a "L" together. The one time we both try for the same shoe lol. We looked at each other, laughed and went back to sleep.. Congrats to those who copped..

The "L" I took on SNKRS this morning was a special one. It marks the first time me and my wife both took a "L" together. The one time we both try for the same shoe lol. We looked at each other, laughed and went back to sleep.. Congrats to those who copped..

Damn, at least you were able to share the L's together...

Sold out everywhere now and only $215 on ebay. Guess a $25 come up to Resellers is worth the time wasted packing and shipping. These will probably be under $200 soon if any of them have to sit on stock for days.

Last edited:
lol @ people who thought these were going to sit and made fun of the fact that i got 'em off of FP for $175 shipped to the US.

Just got tracking from UNDFTD with estimated delivery for tomorrow with ups ground, so must be shipping from LA.

Speak of the devil, just got shipping email from kith

Still wanna double up for retail

"Sleep"

:wink:

Did anyone else cop the pale grey or sunset tint colourway?

img_0298-jpg.1962312

Back
Top Bottom