OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
UNDFTD came in clutch and my pair will be in Maryland on Wednesday :smokin
Happy that I was abruptly woken early today because I wouldn't have seen the undftd link. I had my alarm ready for snkrs. Saved a couple of dollars getting off them too.

Happy that I was abruptly woken early today because I wouldn't have seen the undftd link. I had my alarm ready for snkrs. Saved a couple of dollars getting off them too.

Yeah, Lord knows I would have been salty if I checked Undefeated at 8 like I originally planned. Many thanks to whoever gave the heads up.

i thought snkrs was releasing this saturday... lmao oh welp

edit*

bought resale from stadium goods lol. sz, 8.5 for 245 shipped. I'll take the W and L lol.

i thought snkrs was releasing this saturday... lmao oh welp

edit*

bought resale from stadium goods lol. sz, 8.5 for 245 shipped. I'll take the W and L lol.
Bruhhh you could've gotten $80 cheaper than that yesterday on stockx :rofl:

Bruhhh you could've gotten $80 cheaper than that yesterday on stockx :rofl:

lol damn really? yea i'll just take my L. I really thought these were releasing saturday lol. whatever though, glad i dont have to stress over these anymore.
bllls paid and already put away my normal % into my savings account. not eem gonna stress about these anymore.

glad a lot of yall cooked though. seems like a good amount of DMV people here grabbed a pair which is :pimp:

lol damn really? yea i'll just take my L. I really thought these were releasing saturday lol. whatever though, glad i dont have to stress over these anymore.
bllls paid and already put away my normal % into my savings account. not eem gonna stress about these anymore.

glad a lot of yall cooked though. seems like a good amount of DMV people here grabbed a pair which is :pimp:

I mean if you got money to spend then don't worry about how much you've paid.

I'd check major , commonwealth, and ubiq (even though I personally don't like ubiq) if you've got time.

SO what do y'all think about those gakou flyknit nikelab kicks? They look like citysock NMDs tbh.

fp_002953_a
fp_002952_a
http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F08%2Fnikelab-gakou-flyknit-black-white-1.jpeg

Bought my pair from undefeated Silverlake today just checked the shoes and the shoe is a 10.5 when the box says its a 10 which is the actual size I was trying to get SMH.

Bummed I struck out on all the drops today, wasn't quite as on top of it as I should've been. Ah well. I'll scoop them in a couple weeks once shipped pairs start arriving if they can be had for $180.

Still no shipping email from bodega and they haven't taken money from my account yet. I did however get order confirmation emails from them and PayPal so hoping it ships tomorrow otherwise I'm worried. PayPal says money was sent. Idk :smh:.

Man I'm in the same exact boat you're in.. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom