OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Well, in a fortunate turn of events my bodega pair has finally shipped! Just got the email and now I can finally breath easy :pimp:. Now on to the must have pales and sunset tints. Hope those aren't as hard as these were.
dawg my pair shipped too!!!

IMG_3614.GIF

I was getting a lil worried because I chose to stick with Bodega and not cop from other spots and now I'm hyped :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

^^^ that gif :lol:. Yeah I'm hyped too! Was super worried but glad it worked out. Bodega actually came through in the clutch. I hate that they oversold and cancelled some folks orders tho. Could've easily been me but obviously glad it wasn't.

Smh Bodega hit me with a cancellation email.

I'm not paying a penny over retail for these. Looks like it's a restock or bust.

Has anyone ordered from Goodhood before? I ordered from them yesterday. I received shipping info this morning. Just curious on how they operate. I read on their web site that I would be responsible for import duties, customs and local sales taxes before the package would be released to me. Does anyone know about how much these fees would be? Also they are using DPD (Dynamic Parcel Delivery) which I have never heard of, did some research on them and they have been around since 1977. I'm just curious if anyone here has had any experience with either one of these companies?

EDIT: here is the link
http://goodhoodstore.com/store/nike-flyknit-trainer-pale-grey-black-white-32764
I paid $170.96 with DPD express delivery (2-4 days) , but will suck if I have to pay more than that.

You're fine. They have to give you that warning since it's shipping from another country. I think I've seen other folks say it's like $800 before you have to pay customs.

Oh yeah you think below retail? :lol:

Maybe on eBay, but resellers on StockX don't care about making profit as long as they keep selling to keep their account in good standings.

Why not just wait a week until you make such a bold statement? Don't wanna give people who got the L's high hopes.

They will def be dropping below retail. Can't wait for all the extra stock online to hit the discount as well. Also, when these white trainers hit the outlets, then maybe I'll start to think about buying them.

darkside shipped. Getting my pair tomorrow, (they're about 40-50miles away)
NDC shipped as well, getting my pair tuesday.

You get your pair today? Crazy how you are expected to receive yours before mine when I'm about 10 miles away from their store lol

I copped them in the clutch! I really wanted to buy them in person but figured they would be gone by the time I get off work. What I did, since it's near me, is just purchased and told the store I'll pick them up.

Wear a 7.5 and settled with an 8 will I be ok ? I hope these run a little smaller than racers ..

How does the sizing compare to Racers and ultraboost ?

That guy saying below retail and outlet is trippin..
what are you the three eyed raven ?

These are sold out everywhere especially right when they dropped on sale.. Nike is back .. they reeled everyone in with one drop..

Should be getting my darkside order on saturday or monday. Wish more companies ship from california.

Wear a 7.5 and settled with an 8 will I be ok ? I hope these run a little smaller than racers ..

How does the sizing compare to Racers and ultraboost ?

I actually think these are a little longer than Racers. In this photo, Racers are sz9 and Trainers are sz8.5. I tried to line up the actual heel, not the heel of the midsoles. Racers felt looser on the side of my feet though.

qaBeUir.jpg

Back
Top Bottom