OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I LOVE END CLOTHING! Contacted Live Chat after seeing a US 10.5 Loaded on their screen. Told me it was sold out but they had a pair of US 10 and US 11 available. I worked through chat and phone call and just picked up the 10! The 11 is still available as of 10:30 AM PST
Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 10.32.09 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 10.32.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 10.32.09 AM.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 11
SNKRS app came through for the white/black pair. Gonna grab the pale grey next and then decide between the two (can't really justify having both).

Received my pair from The Darkside Initiative. These are :nthat:

About sizing - I'm going to ignore using the word 'TTS' since we all know how that went:lol:
I was recommended to go 0.5 size down [7.5] from my Flyknit Racer size [8] but couldn't because it wasn't available, so I ended up picking my Racer size. Fit's perfectly fine width and length wise. Going 0.5 size down from my Racer size would've worked also for a more snug feel.

For reference based on some of the sneakers most people are likely to currently own:
  • Flyknit Racer - sz 8
  • UltraBoost 1.0 - sz8
  • UltraBoost 3.0 - sz8
  • Yeezy 350 V1 - sz7
  • Yeezy 350 V2 - sz 8
  • 2017 Flyknit Trainer - sz8
So as you can see, I'm an 8 in mostly everything. So if you don't own any of the sneakers I listed above, just go with what size you normally wear and you SHOULD be fine.

They changed the bottom on the white/black?

MY brothers OG pair is black bottom with white

The 2017 pair Is all white

My pair shipped yesterday but who knows when I'll get my package with this hurricane hovering over my city. Hoping I'll still have a house for them to be delivered to :lol:

My pair shipped yesterday but who knows when I'll get my package with this hurricane hovering over my city. Hoping I'll still have a house for them to be delivered to :lol:
im waiting on some more info too. The shoes ship out from their Boston warehouse but I'm in NJ so it shouldn't take long for them to arrive

Yeah pales are beautiful. It's funny when people say they can't justify having pales and white/blacks. I know I can!

Has anyone ever experienced stockx transaction to get cancelled? My status says it's waiting for the seller to ship.... I placed my order Wednesday August 23

Because the seller has 48 hours to ship and I'm pretty sure the seller decided to keep and get more than whatever your bid was.

Back
Top Bottom