OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just copped the pale greys on bait. Hope it goes through and gets shipped. Still going to try for tints tomorrow on snkrs since I need a 7.5

Grabbed my pair off bait. Hopefully they don't cancel. Will grab a pair off NDC as well in case bait order doesn't go through.

Some sizes sold out on BAIT when trying to add. Get em while you can! Hope these are abundant for everyone still.

Everything adding to cart for pales on bait and they got sizes 5-15. Kinda concerning unless these are just abundant like that.

Checked out with a 9.5 in both the Sunset and Pale Greys at 12:20AM. Going to shoot for the Pales in the morning on the SNKRS drop to protect myself against a cancellation.

Glad I checked the post before sleeping....surprised I was able to cart a 9.5. Still on the hunt for the white/blk...kinda iffy on the tints for my girl

Interesting. I didn't even know trainers came in a size 5. Seems like size 10 was letting me through. At what point does it remove? At the very end of checkout process? geraldg2309 geraldg2309

Can't beat that at all. Thought I was winning with no shipping and no tax. Kinda jelly right now. Should've waited :lol:. Notre seems like a real nice site too.

dhtowng dhtowng Yeah just saw that it works on desktop but not on mobile. You'll get redirected to the homepage and removed from cart when I try checking out on my phone but seems like I can submit an order on my Mac. Welp

Go cop on Notre right now, use code "WELCOME15" for 15% off. No tax or shipping had me at $127.50 shipped. Doubled up on the tints and copped Greys. Sweet deal:nthat:

REPPED! i kept trying to sign up for their newsletter but didn't get the coupon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom