OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nike needs to bring back
- volts
- uni red
- multi color
- blue glow
- sequioa

Everything else would not matter, for me that is :rofl:

Efficient?

Couldn't think of the right word so I went with that. Maybe not the best word to describe what I'm saying but I'm sure you understand. I hope they don't mess with the colorblocking. Didn't like when they did it to racers either. OG colorblocking for the win IMO.

Couldn't think of the right word so I went with that. Maybe not the best word to describe what I'm saying but I'm sure you understand. I hope they don't mess with the colorblocking. Didn't like when they did it to racers either. OG colorblocking for the win IMO.
Nike ruined the total orange and volt cws when they brought them out again with the mixed weave.

IMG_0695.JPG
UnDSed today and I love these things man. Everyone said the shoes were EXTREMELY DAPPER.

I've got a dilemma. 10.5 is a bit long and 10 fits a bit snug. Should I rock with the 10 and let the flyknit break in and stretch out a bit? Is that even a thing? I'm a 10.5 in racers and those stretched out for me a bit but I know its a thinner FK material on those.

Anyone know how to re-watch threads? Just accidentally deleted all of them.

I did this same thing thinking I was selecting some threads to unwatch lol. I had to do them manually one by one but said f it after I added 4 threads back.

I've got a dilemma. 10.5 is a bit long and 10 fits a bit snug. Should I rock with the 10 and let the flyknit break in and stretch out a bit? Is that even a thing? I'm a 10.5 in racers and those stretched out for me a bit but I know its a thinner FK material on those.

Unless its some rare shoe always go with more room. You can switch out insoles to something thicker which should do the trick if its too much room.

Watch them bring back Volt and Black/White trainers during christmas time, pockets gonna be hurting if they do.

I did this same thing thinking I was selecting some threads to unwatch lol. I had to do them manually one by one but said f it after I added 4 threads back.

Unless its some rare shoe always go with more room. You can switch out insoles to something thicker which should do the trick if its too much room.

This. I have OG trainers in an 10.5 and an 11 and feel the same way you do. I feel like a 10.75 would be the perfect size. But that being said the knit does not stretch in trainers that much if at all.

It seems a lot of people have the issue in here where if you go down half size they are too tight but if you go TTS they have heal slippage. For me personally i can work with the heal slippage and more comfortable toe box. The have size down smashes my toes and is literally painful to walk at times.

This. I have OG trainers in an 10.5 and an 11 and feel the same way you do. I feel like a 10.75 would be the perfect size. But that being said the knit does not stretch in trainers that much if at all.

It seems a lot of people have the issue in here where if you go down half size they are too tight but if you go TTS they have heal slippage. For me personally i can work with the heal slippage and more comfortable toe box. The have size down smashes my toes and is literally painful to walk at times.
Lmaooooo that's me and size 12.5 and 13 for a lot of shoes. I just end up always going 13 because it's more reliable. But if it's too big you can always get thicker insoles.

Watch them bring back Volt and Black/White trainers during christmas time, pockets gonna be hurting if they do.

Black/white were already announced for February I think. I'm still interested to see what other colorways are coming. nyc757 gave us the nine known color codes and someone else said that there will be 13 total colorways so we still have four that are unknown. I'm sure hoping those four include at least Volt and Blue Glow but we'll have to wait and see.

Did everyone forget about the hair dryer technique to shrink the flyknit? I don't remember if they were using a heat gun or a hair dryer, but I saw a few videos. Never tried it, but can only imagine if it still applies to the recent flyknits.

those shoes like they are about to explode?
I'm not sure if they are true to size or its better to go 0.5 size up from your TTS?

IMG_0695.JPG
UnDSed today and I love these things man. Everyone said the shoes were EXTREMELY DAPPER.
those shoes like they are about to explode?
I'm not sure if they are true to size or its better to go 0.5 size up from your TTS?

Back
Top Bottom