OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Mita giving us a good look at the yellow Trainers. They look way more vibrant in this pic.

mitasneakers_1506179340.jpg

Smh I wish these were the volts so badly.

Lol at dude catching vapormax shade. I kind of got that posting lunars. Which wasn't deserved as I seen freeruns in here before. :rolleyes

Released all around the same time, but yea those vapors are a thread of it's own

Lol I’m not tripping man it’s comes with being on nt we roast and get roast.

My order is still in process as well. Hopefully they ship, if they don't oh well... still got $2.25 from ebates.

D4B4BE9E-4CD2-4B33-B48A-253E5556B29E.jpeg
The right shoe was getting direct sunlight making it look like the white and blacks .. left shoe not getting as much light and looks it’s grey color..

Amazing shoes glad kanye didn’t wear these shoes or else I probably wouldn’t have a pair
holy crap the shoe with direct sunlight I legit thought they were whites. only realized the toe cap is black instead of white so both pairs are pale greys. crazy how similar the pale greys and white blacks can look depending on the type of lighting

Pales today for Feast of San Gennaro Festival in Little Italy, NYC. After 3 hours is walking around I had no heel slippage. Maybe some of y'all don't tie your shoes right lol. Also had a little girl step on my toes after she stepped in and puddle. Nbd tho since they're beaters. Happy I didn't wear my whites or I would've stepped on her toes right back LOL.

20170924_174750.jpg

Just copped a pair of the US Sz10 White/Black trainers from Titolo for $220US shipped to Hong Kong, around 30 cheaper than stockx.

I thought I got a deal from Ebay several weeks ago but turned out the dude was selling fake shoes and had to go through Paypal dispute to get my money back, never doing this again trying to save a few extra bucks!

Received a "slight delay in filling your order" email from Bergdorf. Hope you guys get your pairs, not looking good for me. :lol:

Hope you guys eat off BF. I hate when companies don’t honor their price mistakes, although I fully get why they don’t.

Gotta say, the cirrus joints are MUCH better in person. The shade of blue is dope.

KDCLS2K17 for 20% of deadstock.ca

There is stock of the sunset tints and cirrus blue

Attachments

• Livestock.png
    Livestock.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 6
My black whites have been my go to the past week. Received a lot of compliments. Love the shoes.

The yellow's are a pass for me. Il be back when the black/whites drop and am still holding out hope for a volt release

Canadian bros, you can grab flyknit shoes including the blue trainers for 20% off on deadstock website using code KDCLS2K17

Back
Top Bottom