OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
can i get a lc? thanks!
s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600.jpg

How do the Mariahs fit compared to the OG Racers? I love my racers but my heels always want to fall inward.

This NDC clearance sale is tempting me to just try them.

How do the Mariahs fit compared to the OG Racers? I love my racers but my heels always want to fall inward.

This NDC clearance sale is tempting me to just try them.

For me, I had to go a half size up, and they still didn't feel right. I wear a 9 in racers, and got the Mariahs in a 9. They were really tight in the forefoot, but the length was perfect. I ordered a size 9.5, and they were too long. I feel like they fit almost identical to the 2017 Trainers, so if you have a pair of those, I would get the same size in the Mariahs. If you only have racers, I would go a half up from your racer size.

Any leads on Pale Grey Trainers for sub $125 in an 11? Still see some at retail but can't bring myself to pull the trigger at $150...

Lol sorry guys . This is the only thread that I follow here and it's all flyknit so I thought it's somewhat appropriate. Thanks anyways!

Officially kissing the racer game goodbye, got some interest on my cheetos and took a lot of photos last night of a few other pairs.

Bitter sweet but priorities own right now

Back
Top Bottom