OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nike-flyknit-trainer.jpg

Wish I would have seen the all whites earlier, I would have doubled up for sure.
Same.

I wasn't a Trainer lover, but I copped the Whites on SNKR's easily so I tried them out and like them more than Racers. Then got the Sunsets and Pales, but still think the Whites are too clean.

Looked back a few pages and didn't see this posted. Maybe a good deal? North Vegas outlet

No additional discounts

Attachments

• IMG_20171208_182432.jpg
    IMG_20171208_182432.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 126
It's annoying how Nike isn't allowing coupons on the Trainers via NDC, I'm definitely not paying retail for a 5 year old design that sat on most sites until they were heavily discounted. Looks like I'll continue to wait for a pair of Pale Greys/whites for sub $130.

Looked back a few pages and didn't see this posted. Maybe a good deal? North Vegas outlet

No additional discounts

I wouldn't consider a 1 cent discount a possible good deal :lol: thanks for the heads up though, prob can help some people out here when MVP passes start up again.

Saw a listing on local marketplace and guy selling his white trainers with box top cut off.

Possibility it was a return at outlet or it’s hitting outlets.

about to bite the bullet and buy restock off stockx. anyone recently had issues buying 2017 og whites off there?

Looking for some help here since the LC thread is dead, I won the bid but since the seller has zero feedback I was wondering if someone could confirm authenticity:

http://r.ebay.com/yugr50

I only have the new trainers and og padded ones but not in this cw, thanks in advanced

Those are fake. Don’t pay for the item. You’ll end up with a strike against your eBay account for non payment but I’d rather that, than a fake trainer.

I don't understand why people keep buying stuffs BEFORE checking if they are legit,

smh dude got finessed that's why i don't be buying stuff off ebay. I got lucky on my flyknits for $44 dollars and they are real as frosted flakes cereal

Back
Top Bottom