OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Recycled pic, these were fun times. I need to pull these out and wear 74EC1103-FB0B-45C4-BCDE-B88570677094.jpeg

Throwing a plea out there after GOVRN found my donor for my USA swap was bad with the sole adhesive. If anyone has a 10 in the blue or neo turq, please PM!
A58FE58E-11C2-4F5D-8882-4E29C2A54FB5.jpeg

Throwing a plea out there after GOVRN found my donor for my USA swap was bad with the sole adhesive. If anyone has a 10 in the blue or neo turq, please PM!
A58FE58E-11C2-4F5D-8882-4E29C2A54FB5.jpeg

they can’t just reapply some more adhesive on it? seems odd how they can sole swap but not fix something that seems fairly easier with reattaching the outsole

When did Flyknit Racers originally release? Olympics 2012 I believe?

Wondering if we’ll get any 10 anniversary releases next year. Suppose theyd already be known to be in the pipeline by now, but maybe we don’t have Anyone on here that’s really looking for them (like we do for other Nikes and Jordan’s).

Get that performance sneakers typically don’t get the retro treatment, but these def had a way bigger following than the typical performance runner. Not to mention the FKT re-release,…

Flyknit prices are getting WILD on the secondary market, we need more units in circulation!

When did Flyknit Racers originally release? Olympics 2012 I believe?

Wondering if we’ll get any 10 anniversary releases next year. Suppose theyd already be known to be in the pipeline by now, but maybe we don’t have Anyone on here that’s really looking for them (like we do for other Nikes and Jordan’s).

Get that performance sneakers typically don’t get the retro treatment, but these def had a way bigger following than the typical performance runner. Not to mention the FKT re-release,…

Flyknit prices are getting WILD on the secondary market, we need more units in circulation!
Dude I've been wearing my grey flyknit trainers so much. I want more pairs. About to throw up a bid for oreos on stockx lol.

^^really admire the conceptualization, design and execution of these flyknit hybrids you’ve been commissioning. That said, chunky soles on racers look a little out of balance to me.

Twas in the 60s today in the swamp, so strapped up the scream greens

844914D4-9E8E-4B49-9A46-12FCB88D2439.jpeg

Not a FKR or FKT, but a Flyknit…

Scooped these up from 3rd party market app for ~$75 DS:

Yellow/Black LunarEpic iDs
DC9FB00F-D29D-40B4-93BE-48BCBC5830BE.jpeg

as Upper donors. Not sure what the sole will be yet.

Back
Top Bottom