OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not a FKR or FKT, but a Flyknit…

Scooped these up from 3rd party market app for ~$75 DS:

Yellow/Black LunarEpic iDs
DC9FB00F-D29D-40B4-93BE-48BCBC5830BE.jpeg

as Upper donors. Not sure what the sole will be yet.
The colorblocking on these is so good, it kinda upsets me how underutilized stuff like this was outside of ID/NBY...

Worn triple black FKRs on eBay for $300…..

Glad I stocked piled a bit several years back, scored some solid deals on FKR and FKT. Hoping for some re releases come around by the time I beat my doubled up pairs into the pavement, track, etc

Worn triple black FKRs on eBay for $300…..

Glad I stocked piled a bit several years back, scored some solid deals on FKR and FKT. Hoping for some re releases come around by the time I beat my doubled up pairs into the pavement, track, etc
Seriously man...

I still have my a few Racers (Black tongue B/Ws, all whites, and MC 2.0s from the first drop), but wear my Trainers way more, due to the better stability/fit (Pale Greys x2 and Sunset Tints).

I have been looking to pick up some more Trainers (specifically Pale Greys, Olives, Volts, or Sequoias), but the only DS pairs in my size are $400+... Which I will never pay for 5-10 year old shoes I intend to wear to the gym/walking the dog...

^to me, FKRs are overall a more standout shoe due to performance for running. FKT by function are meant to be a versatile cross trainer, so it has compromises. But for casual wear, of course FKTs are a better play. I smh at wearing FKRs on long international trips, walking around ancient cities with cobblestone everywhere. My dogs were BARKING.

Wide feet make racers look like socks. Team Trainer

Been a fiend for the trainers ever since the 2012 Summer Olympics . . . The black and volt:nthat:

It’s personal preference.

Based on the strength of cw selection and swap compatibility, I prefer the Racers over the Trainers.

I only liked maybe six cws of the Trainers compared to maybe two dozen of the Racers lol

Back
Top Bottom