OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

HOH Arden is done

Welp, back to sleep I go.Sorry durant, couldn't put my money on you like I did the 2s and 3s..Lebron China 9s, here I come next week! Cause I'm sure the nerfs will be hell too.

This would of been my first pair of kd's.. the colorway was just sooo fresh.. but ididnt get a pair..

This would of been my first pair of kd's.. the colorway was just sooo fresh.. but ididnt get a pair..

From here on out, people should stop hyping these shoes, KD fan or not.
This goes for KD, and other shoes as well
This is a sneaker blog, that is free to the public; where anyone is granted the freedom to view anything on this site that they want
You guys should know the hype beast would be on here scooping to see who was doing what, where they are dropping, etc
Us, the real sneaker heads, do our homework, share it with our friend's, buddies, and fellow sneaker heads
And they just click and take the info and beat you guys to the punch
It's worst than someone cheating off you on a test, at least you have knowledge and you are aware of it.

This is a sneaker blog, that is free to the public; where anyone is granted the freedom to view anything on this site that they want
You guys should know the hype beast would be on here scooping to see who was doing what, where they are dropping, etc
Us, the real sneaker heads, do our homework, share it with our friend's, buddies, and fellow sneaker heads
It's worst than someone cheating off you on a test, at least you have knowledge and you are aware of it.

Got the last pair in eastern Australia - 2 sizes big but not complaining, just cant ball in them. Still good just to break some necks tho
happy.gif

Got the last pair in eastern Australia - 2 sizes big but not complaining, just cant ball in them. Still good just to break some necks tho
happy.gif

I just hope Brandon, Dean, and Will got there pairs.
Those are three of the dudes that have like and/or at least followed the KD line from the beginning
I been a fan of his shoe since when him and broy had their numbers on the blue chips in footlocker, before he had his sig
I didn't grab any of the 1's
Be I have 6 pairs of KD2's and 4 KD's

Was lucky enough to get two weathermans thanks to my two good friend's (you know who you are) that went out for me because I had to work
Got .5 (1/2) below the size I think I need, but I have yet to try on the KD4

But anyone that knows me, knows I camp out Willing when I can. I'm always in line, and camp in multiple cities/states

Those are three of the dudes that have like and/or at least followed the KD line from the beginning
I been a fan of his shoe since when him and broy had their numbers on the blue chips in footlocker, before he had his sig

Was lucky enough to get two weathermans thanks to my two good friend's (you know who you are) that went out for me because I had to work

But anyone that knows me, knows I camp out Willing when I can. I'm always in line, and camp in multiple cities/states

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Amen to that. Half of these dudes never uttered the words "Ima cop some KD´s"..let alone have a pair. But i cant be mad at them. Nike is doing what they always do..making us go broke and loose our damn minds off of some extremely limited shoes..and the fact that they hyped these and the Nerfs up..even had Drake´s mayme @ss stuntin with them..but cant say nothin bout Wale though..him and KD are boys.I miss the good ol days when you aint have to sleep outside to get a pair of kicks. Never will i do that bamma @ss $h:t. Congrats to the dudes who got em though.

Amen to that. Half of these dudes never uttered the words "Ima cop some KD´s"..let alone have a pair. But i cant be mad at them. Nike is doing what they always do..making us go broke and loose our damn minds off of some extremely limited shoes..and the fact that they hyped these and the Nerfs up..even had Drake´s mayme @ss stuntin with them..but cant say nothin bout Wale though..him and KD are boys.I miss the good ol days when you aint have to sleep outside to get a pair of kicks. Never will i do that bamma @ss $h:t. Congrats to the dudes who got em though.

Darryl- appreciate it.

However, I'm left empty handed.

Probably will end up the same with Nerfs.

It's disappointing but it is what it is...

Darryl- appreciate it.

However, I'm left empty handed.

Probably will end up the same with Nerfs.

It's disappointing but it is what it is...

I feel all you guys who weren't able to purchase a pair or so. That's the problem with buying shoes these days, the beast, the reseller and the sheep come out also. I miss the good old days were the actual fan of the the item bought the product.

I feel all you guys who weren't able to purchase a pair or so. That's the problem with buying shoes these days, the beast, the reseller and the sheep come out also. I miss the good old days were the actual fan of the the item bought the product.

HOH Orlando sed they had 18 last night before closing.... This morning 16.... Let's just say people were not happy.......

HOH Orlando sed they had 18 last night before closing.... This morning 16.... Let's just say people were not happy.......

Yep..them 3 dudes have been doing there thing with KD´s. Im tryin to be like them..if my girl dont curse me out for buying too many shoes. For me..i even had a pair of Air Flight Skools..in black,yellow,and green inside for like $70..but beat them up badly outside. Wish i didnt though.

Yep..them 3 dudes have been doing there thing with KD´s. Im tryin to be like them..if my girl dont curse me out for buying too many shoes. For me..i even had a pair of Air Flight Skools..in black,yellow,and green inside for like $70..but beat them up badly outside. Wish i didnt though.

Sup D!  Glad u got two.

Dean and Will are cool, but that Brandon fella - watch out....lol. Just playin homey....

On the real, I hope you guys get your pairs. I am left empty handed as well.

Sup D!  Glad u got two.

Dean and Will are cool, but that Brandon fella - watch out....lol. Just playin homey....

On the real, I hope you guys get your pairs. I am left empty handed as well.

damn i feel bad for by buddy...

waited 5 hours in CHI (in the cold) and was 12th in line, employees were saying 14 pairs the whole time, once it opens there were really only 11 pairs. worst part is ALL 11 people were resellers, including some guy who wen't with his friend and didn't even know what the shoes were just to make money and a few dudes with their girlfriends to get a pair. smh at the hype and what resellers do to the shoe game. /rant

damn i feel bad for by buddy...

waited 5 hours in CHI (in the cold) and was 12th in line, employees were saying 14 pairs the whole time, once it opens there were really only 11 pairs. worst part is ALL 11 people were resellers, including some guy who wen't with his friend and didn't even know what the shoes were just to make money and a few dudes with their girlfriends to get a pair. smh at the hype and what resellers do to the shoe game. /rant

mann on some real %%+%, im disappointed with the way durant is handling his sneakers.

if he really was about all that "affordable price" bs, why is he going to hype up a couple models and then quickstrike them. so many durant fans left empty handed at my hoh...

not a good look.

mann on some real %%+%, im disappointed with the way durant is handling his sneakers.

if he really was about all that "affordable price" bs, why is he going to hype up a couple models and then quickstrike them. so many durant fans left empty handed at my hoh...

not a good look.

Back
Top Bottom