OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

This release was ridiculous, got my pair though, but geezus

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

"Weather" the storm guys. Hopefully Nike used this as a marketing ploy to get KD's stock up with the non KD fans. You'll have IDs to work with too so don't succumb to these prices.

"Weather" the storm guys. Hopefully Nike used this as a marketing ploy to get KD's stock up with the non KD fans. You'll have IDs to work with too so don't succumb to these prices.

whats up everyone, Sad day I couldn't grab any pairs and not even for myself.

my bad to everyone that I tried to help out. didn't think KD/Nike would pull a move like this on them.

I also agree that we the sneaker community should stop hyping these F'ing releases.

one day ima grab a pair WATCH..

zzyz sweet pics enjoy those bro

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just hope Brandon, Dean, and Will got there pairs.
Sup D!  Glad u got two.

Dean and Will are cool, but that Brandon fella - watch out....lol. Just playin homey....

On the real, I hope you guys get your pairs. I am left empty handed as well.

What's up Ron!Miss you man (Pause)I barely talk to you man! You and Will!I'm upset that Brandon & Will ain't get theirs.I knew you were getting yoursSo I wasn't and I'm still not worried that you ain't get a pairI haven't talked to Dean at allLast thing I saw from Dean was when he put that chi and ny more than enough, I knew that wasn't the case for sure, but I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.. And decided not to write otherwiseI hope he got his pair.Honestly, everyone needs to stops posting there intentions and plans of what they are doing for these and now Nerfs.And everyone that has put so, needs to edit their post and take it down (HINT HINT lol)Obviously these resellers are beating you to the punch and getting theseWhy further more help them and tell them your exact plans.STOP HYPING THE SHOEs. YOU ARE HYPING THE BEAST... Hence.. Hype beast!Stop saying "these are better than Kobe (which they are not) and BronsStop saying "Weathermans and Nerfs are the hottest colorways ever"And all that other crap I seeYeah you have freedom to say what you want, but that freedom is shooting you in the footLike most of you guys are grownStating the obvious is dumb If these are as hot as you say, no need to say it, let them speak for themselves

my bad to everyone that I tried to help out. didn't think KD/Nike would pull a move like this on them.

I also agree that we the sneaker community should stop hyping these F'ing releases.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just hope Brandon, Dean, and Will got there pairs.
Sup D!  Glad u got two.

Dean and Will are cool, but that Brandon fella - watch out....lol. Just playin homey....

On the real, I hope you guys get your pairs. I am left empty handed as well.

What's up Ron!Miss you man (Pause)I barely talk to you man! You and Will!I'm upset that Brandon & Will ain't get theirs.I knew you were getting yoursSo I wasn't and I'm still not worried that you ain't get a pairI haven't talked to Dean at allLast thing I saw from Dean was when he put that chi and ny more than enough, I knew that wasn't the case for sure, but I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.. And decided not to write otherwiseI hope he got his pair.Honestly, everyone needs to stops posting there intentions and plans of what they are doing for these and now Nerfs.And everyone that has put so, needs to edit their post and take it down (HINT HINT lol)Obviously these resellers are beating you to the punch and getting theseWhy further more help them and tell them your exact plans.STOP HYPING THE SHOEs. YOU ARE HYPING THE BEAST... Hence.. Hype beast!Stop saying "these are better than Kobe (which they are not) and BronsStop saying "Weathermans and Nerfs are the hottest colorways ever"And all that other crap I seeYeah you have freedom to say what you want, but that freedom is shooting you in the footLike most of you guys are grownStating the obvious is dumb If these are as hot as you say, no need to say it, let them speak for themselves

It's cool.

I'm pretty much banking on NOT getting nerfs either.

It's cool, it amazes that Nike won't take my money...lol

It's cool.

I'm pretty much banking on NOT getting nerfs either.

It's cool, it amazes that Nike won't take my money...lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Once I saw, well heard about these on the weather channel, I knew it would be crazyNot only does this open the gate for KD but anything that him or sneakers are related toLike I'll be honest, I don't watch the weather channel, my mother does, I have my iPhone appBut now that these were on there, I bet their viewing ratings reached a tad spike or jump from when they had them on the show til today or tomorrow.And perfect example right here. I went to go to Toys'R'us to get my god daughter son toysI signed up for a card and give them my emailI spend some money, I guess more than enough to be something similar to a footlocker platinum card memberThey now send me coupons via email.. And guess... Just guess what Toy is always one there.... Yup, you guessed it!Nerf!They honestly Send emails with the word Nerfs and pictures of them more than I see elmo, Barbie, and Lego!They just jumped out the wood works, before this shoe, I haven't heard or seen Nerfs in years!!!! Forgot about themNow KD got them popping so they milking the opportunityThey got the BOGO ads, and new toys.. All thatThe hype beast feeds off that

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Once I saw, well heard about these on the weather channel, I knew it would be crazyNot only does this open the gate for KD but anything that him or sneakers are related toLike I'll be honest, I don't watch the weather channel, my mother does, I have my iPhone appBut now that these were on there, I bet their viewing ratings reached a tad spike or jump from when they had them on the show til today or tomorrow.And perfect example right here. I went to go to Toys'R'us to get my god daughter son toysI signed up for a card and give them my emailI spend some money, I guess more than enough to be something similar to a footlocker platinum card memberThey now send me coupons via email.. And guess... Just guess what Toy is always one there.... Yup, you guessed it!Nerf!They honestly Send emails with the word Nerfs and pictures of them more than I see elmo, Barbie, and Lego!They just jumped out the wood works, before this shoe, I haven't heard or seen Nerfs in years!!!! Forgot about themNow KD got them popping so they milking the opportunityThey got the BOGO ads, and new toys.. All thatThe hype beast feeds off that

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

How many people lined up? Someone told me only 3 at 3am

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

How many people lined up? Someone told me only 3 at 3am

Wish both of you (Dean/brandon) luck on finding deals. You 2 have been down from the start since the start.

I'm happy for KDs line in some way, but sad at the same time.
But the only 1 to blame is Nike. They're tryin to bring in more followers than anything... Not really bringing in fans.

Wish both of you (Dean/brandon) luck on finding deals. You 2 have been down from the start since the start.

I'm happy for KDs line in some way, but sad at the same time.
But the only 1 to blame is Nike. They're tryin to bring in more followers than anything... Not really bringing in fans.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif
it's only gonna get worse from here.

YOU CLOWNS LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR SIG!!!!!!
DON'T GET THIS THREAD LOCK WITH THAT B.S.!!!!!!!!!

No. Don't use your SIG either!Don't post nothing about the shoes in your sigUnless you don't want themYou guess mine but tired of seeing me post on hereBut I'm trying to help

Originally Posted by HOOD17

30t6p3b.gif
it's only gonna get worse from here.

YOU CLOWNS LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR SIG!!!!!!
DON'T GET THIS THREAD LOCK WITH THAT B.S.!!!!!!!!!

No. Don't use your SIG either!Don't post nothing about the shoes in your sigUnless you don't want themYou guess mine but tired of seeing me post on hereBut I'm trying to help

I succeeded this morning .... Had two friends wait with me on line just cuz they had nothing better to do....

I succeeded this morning .... Had two friends wait with me on line just cuz they had nothing better to do....

Back
Top Bottom