OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

and of course they're already $300+ on ebay...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

damn i feel bad for by buddy...

waited 5 hours in CHI (in the cold) and was 12th in line, employees were saying 14 pairs the whole time, once it opens there were really only 11 pairs. worst part is ALL 11 people were resellers, including some guy who wen't with his friend and didn't even know what the shoes were just to make money and a few dudes with their girlfriends to get a pair. smh at the hype and what resellers do to the shoe game. /rant

LMFAO!

waited 5 hours in CHI (in the cold) and was 12th in line, employees were saying 14 pairs the whole time, once it opens there were really only 11 pairs. worst part is ALL 11 people were resellers, including some guy who wen't with his friend and didn't even know what the shoes were just to make money and a few dudes with their girlfriends to get a pair. smh at the hype and what resellers do to the shoe game. /rant

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

LMFAO!

LMFAO!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just hope Brandon, Dean, and Will got there pairs.
Those are three of the dudes that have like and/or at least followed the KD line from the beginning
I been a fan of his shoe since when him and broy had their numbers on the blue chips in footlocker, before he had his sig
I didn't grab any of the 1's
Be I have 6 pairs of KD2's and 4 KD's

Was lucky enough to get two weathermans thanks to my two good friend's (you know who you are) that went out for me because I had to work
Got .5 (1/2) below the size I think I need, but I have yet to try on the KD4

But anyone that knows me, knows I camp out Willing when I can. I'm always in line, and camp in multiple cities/states
I asked Dean to cop me a pair..but unfortunately I think he left empty handed..I would have camped but I went upstate for the weekend or I would have been there at 4am
laugh.gif

Next week I will b campin out for the Nerfs/China Lebrons believe that..

Dean you with me?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

I just hope Brandon, Dean, and Will got there pairs.
Those are three of the dudes that have like and/or at least followed the KD line from the beginning
I been a fan of his shoe since when him and broy had their numbers on the blue chips in footlocker, before he had his sig
I didn't grab any of the 1's
Be I have 6 pairs of KD2's and 4 KD's

Was lucky enough to get two weathermans thanks to my two good friend's (you know who you are) that went out for me because I had to work
Got .5 (1/2) below the size I think I need, but I have yet to try on the KD4

But anyone that knows me, knows I camp out Willing when I can. I'm always in line, and camp in multiple cities/states
I asked Dean to cop me a pair..but unfortunately I think he left empty handed..I would have camped but I went upstate for the weekend or I would have been there at 4am
laugh.gif

Next week I will b campin out for the Nerfs/China Lebrons believe that..

Dean you with me?
laugh.gif

I called HOH Miami Tuesday to see if they'd have em...said they werent sure...called last night....employee said they wouldn't be getting them....low and behold...they actually got them and sold this morning...but were telling ppl who called they weren't.....smh.......

I called HOH Miami Tuesday to see if they'd have em...said they werent sure...called last night....employee said they wouldn't be getting them....low and behold...they actually got them and sold this morning...but were telling ppl who called they weren't.....smh.......

HOH employees are incredibly shady. waiting to see this christmas pair as I feel that the Nerfs are also ridiculously hyped and not worth trying to get

HOH employees are incredibly shady. waiting to see this christmas pair as I feel that the Nerfs are also ridiculously hyped and not worth trying to get

Sounds like getting the Nerfs is gonna be a whole lot harder than I expected, awesome.

But for real yall need to quit acting like this is Durants fault. You really think dude is like 'Yo Nike, only drop 12 pairs at these HoHs I hand pick and these three Niketowns'

30t6p3b.gif
it's only gonna get worse from here.

YOU CLOWNS LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR SIG!!!!!!
DON'T GET THIS THREAD LOCK WITH THAT B.S.!!!!!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
it's only gonna get worse from here.

YOU CLOWNS LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR SIG!!!!!!
DON'T GET THIS THREAD LOCK WITH THAT B.S.!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like getting the Nerfs is gonna be a whole lot harder than I expected, awesome.

But for real yall need to quit acting like this is Durants fault. You really think dude is like 'Yo Nike, only drop 12 pairs at these HoHs I hand pick and these three Niketowns'

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

mann on some real %%+%, im disappointed with the way durant is handling his sneakers.

if he really was about all that "affordable price" bs, why is he going to hype up a couple models and then quickstrike them. so many durant fans left empty handed at my hoh...

not a good look.
I REALLY hope you are not serious with this post, utter stupidity if you are....
Anyways, sucks that this model got so gassed up because of 2 colorways, damn hypes.  So long to the easy days of copping Durants 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

mann on some real %%+%, im disappointed with the way durant is handling his sneakers.

if he really was about all that "affordable price" bs, why is he going to hype up a couple models and then quickstrike them. so many durant fans left empty handed at my hoh...

not a good look.
I REALLY hope you are not serious with this post, utter stupidity if you are....
Anyways, sucks that this model got so gassed up because of 2 colorways, damn hypes.  So long to the easy days of copping Durants 
tired.gif

This release was ridiculous, got my pair though, but geezus

fyi HOH Arden will not have the Nerf's next week, leaving Daly Hypebeast City HOH...maybe NTSF....i'm good on those, great pair, but not goin through tonight again

Back
Top Bottom