OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Little kids in here bragging about reselling shoes :rolleyes .. Truly unbelievable.

Debating on even attempting at this point based on all the BS about it being limited and what not. Ish is really becoming a turn off forreal.

I paid a lot on these to pre-order a pair (technically not even a guaranteed pair, I was told by the guy that these would be a "tough get" but not to worry).

Now, do I like paying over retail? Hell no. Do I like the whole reselling thing? No, not really. So, am I part of the problem because I'm willing to cough up well over retail? Maybe I am *shrug*... but given my location (these don't even release in my country), situation (full time job), and preferences (love the ST, but I wouldn't entertain the idea of camping multiple days for a shoe)... I have to pay the set price for these if I really want them. And being in a financially stable situation at the moment, I did what I did.

Do I think the idea of "if dudes stopped paying resellers, then shoe prices would go down" is valid? Definitely. Of course though, dudes aren't going to stop paying the higher prices for various reasons like mine (in the previous paragraph). If I decided to stop paying over retail, in this day/age there's always gonna be another Johnny Doe that will replace me.

---

Anyways, to all those camping/waiting at stores right now, please stay safe and may you have success getting your pairs for your personal enjoyment.

Last edited:
If I order them from NDC tomorrow morning, is it possible for me to have them shipped to a different address? I'm going on vacation in a couple days and I won't be here to receive the shoes, and I was thinking about having the shoes shipped to a good friend of mine. Is that possible?

Little kids in here bragging about reselling shoes :rolleyes .. Truly unbelievable.
Debating on even attempting at this point based on all the BS about it being limited and what not. Ish is really becoming a turn off forreal.
if your talking about me I'm 22 not a "little kid" if you wasn't I apologize. If its a turn off then sleep in tomorrow.

If I order them from NDC tomorrow morning, is it possible for me to have them shipped to a different address? I'm going on vacation in a couple days and I won't be here to receive the shoes, and I was thinking about having the shoes shipped to a good friend of mine. Is that possible?

Possible but doubt you'd have enough time to do that

Good luck all trying to cop... Be safe and cordial please, it is just sneakers!

if your talking about me I'm 22 not a "little kid" if you wasn't I apologize. If its a turn off then sleep in tomorrow.

22 is still a kid brother. It was a general statement more or less, BUT, If you were bragging about reselling in THIS thread then I am definitely referring to you. & unfortunately I can't sleep in due to me having to be up for work at 7am PST, hence the reason why I said I was debating on even trying. Otherwise, I would most definitely be knocked out come tomorrow morning.

Pretty sure these dropped in OKC a few weeks ago
I don't think so. They just tweeted they have a "good amount" of Scoring Titles on hand and Olympic 7s. I guess they are opening at 8am too. That means I need to be pulling out the garage at 6:45 and that's assuming sneakerhead culture here isn't as such that people are camping out and that everyone already has a pair set aside. Mall is on the good side of town, but events like this make for easy jackings iMO

I don't think so. They just tweeted they have a "good amount" of Scoring Titles on hand and Olympic 7s. I guess they are opening at 8am too. That means I need to be pulling out the garage at 6:45 and that's assuming sneakerhead culture here isn't as such that people are camping out and that everyone already has a pair set aside. Mall is on the good side of town, but events like this make for easy jackings iMO

They released the scoring titles at penn square (OKC) about 3-4 weeks ago... since then, they have received more pairs and quite a few from what I hear.... I suspect the line to be LONG though early.

Soon after that original release there were many pairs popping up on ebay. I think the reseller culture is alive and well out there. Good luck though bruh.

Soon after that original release there were many pairs popping up on ebay. I think the reseller culture is alive and well out there. Good luck though bruh.

There are a few "KNOWN" resellers in OKC/TULSA... they buy up everything..... and then try to deny it...kind of annoying.

I know the online sneakerheads don't want to give up their strategies for ordering on Nikestore, but I've been hunting down KDs. They just don't release in my city (Memphis). If anyone has some tips that can help me grab a pair online please message me! Thank you.
The ironic part is Nike's warehouse is in Memphis.

SUPPOSEDLY THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS WILL HAVE SOME PAIRS...

SUPPOSEDLY THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS WILL HAVE SOME PAIRS...
Dang, I only have a connect with FinishLine and the City Gears around Memphis.. Oly 7s would be an EASY cop, but these STs it's going to be hell tomorrow especially since NDC never goes well for me

Man I didn't even know we had it like that here in OK. I just go up there, go to the games, spend the night sometimes, maybe the outlet mall, and back to the crib.

Eh I'm happy with my little collection as is, so if I get a pair on NDC(not really feeling the ST's) I'll sell them to my boy for retail since he really wants them and hooks me up whenever I get a pair from his store. Good luck to those that really want them!!

Just go into your account now and update your shipping addy.

Back
Top Bottom