OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If I order them from NDC tomorrow morning, is it possible for me to have them shipped to a different address? I'm going on vacation in a couple days and I won't be here to receive the shoes, and I was thinking about having the shoes shipped to a good friend of mine. Is that possible?

Just get a hold of UPS: put a hold on them until u get home

Got no help from anyone on NT or ISS

So had to hire a sniper. Found a guy that would preorder for 200 He says he's gotten ea rel this year off NDC

damn!!! sold out already NDC and nike store in shanghai already :smh::smh::smh::smh: even they released with jordan 7 olympic still i can't get my hand on ST :x those hypebeast reseller are really fast

Why do people assume that resellers dont have/need a better job ? :lol: it takes all of 5 mins to order a pair of shoes to make 100-200 extra? 5 mins for an extra 100 bucks? You'd be dumb not too :lol:

Why do people assume that resellers dont have/need a better job ? :lol: it takes all of 5 mins to order a pair of shoes to make 100-200 extra? 5 mins for an extra 100 bucks? You'd be dumb not too :lol:

So you put in time to find release dates, sit in front of the comp, order the shoes, wait for them to arrive, take pics and post when they do arrive, wait for a buyer, go to the post office to mail the shoes. To the majority of people with "better jobs" all this isnt worth the 100-200 dollars.

Last edited:
So you put in time to find release dates, sit in front of the comp, order the shoes, wait for them to arrive, take pics and post when they do arrive, wait for a buyer, go to the post office to mail the shoes. To the majority of people with "better jobs" all this isnt worth the 100-200 dollars.

You act like that's a lot of work.

I've pretty much come to grips with the fact that I wont get these online lol.... Soon as I clicked the link for the 7s it took me to a dead page, then after about a minute it worked, while on a different computer it worked right away, but that was too late. If that happens again, I have no chance lol.

Good luck yall. The Jordan release was hectic so I am not too optimistic about the STs.

I see you Nike ... put the Jordans Pippens & barkelys up 1st so they can sell & make us wait for the KD's

Back
Top Bottom