OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man **** nike and their ****** new checkout system. Got a shipping confirmation from them early this afternoon saying they shipped my scoring titles and then a couple hrs ago they sent another email saying they screwed up and they actually sold out and had to cancel my order. This is like the 7th cancelled order I've had from them since they went to this new system and not to mention they've also charged my for 2 pairs of shoes before when they've only sent one. They need to go back to the old system, never had a problem ordering or having them cancel my orders until now >:>:>:

For some reason I really want to get these Oylmpic's, along with the Gold Medals which will be very hard to do... Anyone know if any kids are already camping out at HOH Miami? I really wouldn't be surprised if there are.... :smh:

Man **** nike and their ****** new checkout system. Got a shipping confirmation from them early this afternoon saying they shipped my scoring titles and then a couple hrs ago they sent another email saying they screwed up and they actually sold out and had to cancel my order. This is like the 7th cancelled order I've had from them since they went to this new system and not to mention they've also charged my for 2 pairs of shoes before when they've only sent one. They need to go back to the old system, never had a problem ordering or having them cancel my orders until now >:>:>:

WTH man! they did the same thing to my order. I received the shipped email earlier but then at 10pm they sent me the email that they messed up. smh. How could that happen? I was able to add to cart and checkout without any delays or errors, shouldn't the shoes have been held already for me once I was on the payment page? I even received my order confirmation email at exactly 6:00 AM PST. :smh:

:\ Came in here to complain about nike taking forever to ship my shoes but now I just feel thankful I'm even receiving a pair. I'm sorry to hear you guys aren't getting your shoes. You should definitely be compensated from Nike in some form. That's total BS.

I actually spoke to NikeStore twitter and they DM'd me asking me for some information and promised me my order will not be cancelled. I got a shipping email at 230am today (6hrs ago) and they ended up sending me my pair over night/same day. So if any of your orders were a 9.5 and got cancelled (after your shipping email), it might of been them fulfilling my order >D

I feel bad for you guys that got shipping confirmations and then had your orders cancelled. That's cold. :x

Man thats messed up...hey you're getting the shoes you ordered...oh wait no you're not because we messed up for the 1million times...:smh::smh:

STs should be in today or tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

NTNY RSVP today for USAs...and Mercer RSVP today for STs....Ill try my luck,but I know its a longshot :lol:

Last edited:
youre right...i just checked.....I know Mercer is definitely today for STs,and pickup is tomorrow....guess Ill take back to back Ls instead of 2 on one day

I feel bad for you guys that got shipping confirmations and then had your orders cancelled. That's cold. :x
Welp that just debunked the notion that if you have shipping confirmation you are good to go with no cancellations. :x

Last edited:
yeah these bastards are wasting my time i have more important things to do than wait all day for this

yeah these bastards are wasting my time i have more important things to do than wait all day for this

Yup, I'm having some fun with it as twitter keeps maxing out the number of times I can refresh in a certain period of time. I keep making new twitter accts to cycle.

Just made TweetMeMaybe, DMmeMaybe, etc. lol

They need to drop at noon.

u can make like ten acc.'s and dm mercer with ur name 10 times? im about to do that

u can make like ten acc.'s and dm mercer with ur name 10 times? im about to do that

I'm pretty sure they just look at your actual name...plus switching between all the accounts would take a few seconds at least each...I figure we gotta be in the 10-15 second respond window to have a chance. ***ASSUMING IT ISN'T RIGGED***

Which it is....

Back
Top Bottom