OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

u can make like ten acc.'s and dm mercer with ur name 10 times? im about to do that

Does it really matter if you think about it? If that first DM is not getting ****, why would the other 9 get anything? Mercer twitter = pray they think you're a celebrity/friend.

:\ Came in here to complain about nike taking forever to ship my shoes but now I just feel thankful I'm even receiving a pair. I'm sorry to hear you guys aren't getting your shoes. You should definitely be compensated from Nike in some form. That's total BS.

Just out of curiosity, once they issue you a refund in what way are they required to compensate you? For hurt feelings, or misplaced excitement?

Last edited:
nah with the yeezy 2's ppl who sent their dm in the last minute were the ones who won( so have one acc. send the DM as late as possible)

Last edited:
nah with the yeezy 2's ppl who sned their dm in the last minute were the ones who won( so have one acc. send the DM as late as possible)

Yea but I imagine after all the bad press, class action suits (which I doubt actually happened), negative blog posts, I would assume they would have to run it at least FCFS but I hear you....do what you think is best...maybe one of us will actually win.

yeah on my main acc. ill do it as fast as possible but for my other acc. ill dm as late as possible and see if any hit, if i win, im playing the lotto tonight

I'm pretty sure they just look at your actual name...plus switching between all the accounts would take a few seconds at least each...I figure we gotta be in the 10-15 second respond window to have a chance. ***ASSUMING IT ISN'T RIGGED***
Which it is....

Seems like every1 is patiently waiting :smh: :smh:

They about to have everyone stuck at their computers forever 
mad.gif

as far as we know they may have given the hashtag to their friends and already picked out the "winners"

LoL @ NDC...I'll be on the road when they drop the link...I guess I'll try to cop online with 3G speed and miss out.! :smh:

lol im scared to take a piss cuz they might do the twitter rsvp and all my time waiting will be for nothing :frown:

Back
Top Bottom