OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just out of curiosity, once they issue you a refund in what way are they required to compensate you? For hurt feelings, or misplaced excitement?

Orrrr perhaps for poor business practice? You set up a new system which is supposed to renew trust with your customers yet things like this continue to happen ? You don't tell a customer they're receiving an item and then hours later tell them oops, sorry we're actually sold out. Crappy business model. Regardless, when the n7's dropped some individuals were given a discount code for future purchases. That's the compensation i was referring to :rolleyes

we get a nice 20% discount for ndc continued **** ups. seriously i never had to worry about getting a shoe if i got an order confirmation in their old system. now its like a complete crapshoot until you finally get your shoes :rolleyes

i hate dealing online ive never been successful and the one rsvp i won was for the military 4's, which doesnt count cuz that was too easy.

i know that, but this cw is not even hot enough to pay $300+ for a $95 shoe no matter how limited. just taking advantage of the hype the kd sig has seen of the last few months

Supply and demand my *****, it ALL hype. I don't know why you guys don't understand when Nike says a shoe is "limited" they mean the amount per purchase not the shoe as a whole. This is one of those release guaranteed to have a restock if not several. Nike reps are not allowed to comment on quantity at all so they use that loop hole of per purchase limitations to answer any questions about actual item quantity. Smh, understand the marketing ploy and word usage. Plus this is a very plain white, blue, and red shoe.

That auction is a fake account boosting an auction to get one sucker to bite on a shoe believed to be scarce in quantity.

^ how about the st's? does that apply to ur adage? i hope ur right though i would nt mind buying em for $95

This my friend is not a HYPE. This is SUPPLY and DEMAND
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

http://www.investopedia.com/university/economics/economics3.asp/#axzz21eYHEsyf
lol those ***** arent selling though, he has what seems like friends bidding the price up.  65 bids between the same 3 accounts with 2 days left is bogus. guarantee they get re-listed. 

i know that, but this cw is not even hot enough to pay $300+ for a $95 shoe no matter how limited. just taking advantage of the hype the kd sig has seen of the last few months

I feel u man. These shoes are not even worth that honestly. Why spend that on Oly's when u can get Kobe Grinch, WTK, KD Nerfs or Galaxy's for almost the same price?
Im jus saying tho :lol:

How the hell did y'all get a SHIPPING CONFIRMATION e-mail from nike and STILL have your order cancelled?! That doesn't make any sense...

lol those ***** arent selling though, he has what seems like friends bidding the price up.  65 bids between the same 3 accounts with 2 days left is bogus. guarantee they get re-listed. 

lol seems that way, i'd rather NIKE ID a pair of kd iv with my own version of the olympic colorway, then pay over retail for the one's they releasing

^ how about the st's? does that apply to ur adage? i hope ur right though i would nt mind buying em for $95

We all know the protocol of these sort of color ways. The Nerfs, Weatherman, Galaxy, Aunt Pearl's, and Scoring Title are all theme based releases not meant as a general release. Just like the Lebron Cannons, Chinas, Big Bang, Miami Vice, and eventual MVP color ways. The olympic colorway of the Kobe and Lebron are general releases. They aren't going to make the KD olympic a limited release in quantity when they have the Gold medal release in the pipeline. No point in me even explaining really cuz I'm sure somebody will say something in an attempt to argue the logic so thats my two cents and take it as you will. If you don't agree you're free to have your own opinion. Goodluck everybody.

How the hell did y'all get a SHIPPING CONFIRMATION e-mail from nike and STILL have your order cancelled?! That doesn't make any sense...

Yeah that sounded kinda weird, almost like an attempt to fester up some fear and insecurity on future NDC orders. Never heard of that happening before. Are there republicans in this forum...

i do disagree, i mean what u say is logical, but nike said that the olympics are a quickstrike, not "limited"

Yup RSVP up for mercer...where can I find the exact second the tweet happened vs when I sent my DM? Mine only says 1:40pm the tweet went out and 1:40 my DM went out. Trying to find the seconds...

And its closed....just under 6 minutes live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom