OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

With how out of hand eBay prices are getting, is $230 shipped not as horrible as I thought when I pulled the trigger this morning?

With how out of hand eBay prices are getting, is $230 shipped not as horrible as I thought when I pulled the trigger this morning?

^ You gotta settle for the GRs
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

BIGGEST BONEHEAD MOVE OF THE YEAR!!! not grabbing these when i had the chance for 30% off
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

3 bills on ebay???? WTH man coulda been 200 extra bucks in my pocket...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

BIGGEST BONEHEAD MOVE OF THE YEAR!!! not grabbing these when i had the chance for 30% off
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

3 bills on ebay???? WTH man coulda been 200 extra bucks in my pocket...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif
I got the GR's I just wanted the weather-mans or the nerfs to ball in too
BUT $%$ HOLES ON EBAY WANT PEOPLE TO DROP 400 ON THEM!

FOOLS ARE CRAZY

Charles_Manson_expressions.gif

ammanuel_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif
I got the GR's I just wanted the weather-mans or the nerfs to ball in too
BUT $%$ HOLES ON EBAY WANT PEOPLE TO DROP 400 ON THEM!

FOOLS ARE CRAZY

Charles_Manson_expressions.gif

ammanuel_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

For what its worth, i just called HOH Ala Moana in Hawaii and they said they will prob have the weathermans in on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

For what its worth, i just called HOH Ala Moana in Hawaii and they said they will prob have the weathermans in on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

Surprised this thread doesn't have more pages...

No one pay reseller prices and the prices will go down. All it takes is to wait a week. One week and watch them get down to are 150.

Surprised this thread doesn't have more pages...

No one pay reseller prices and the prices will go down. All it takes is to wait a week. One week and watch them get down to are 150.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats up everyone, Sad day I couldn't grab any pairs and not even for myself.

my bad to everyone that I tried to help out. didn't think KD/Nike would pull a move like this on them.

I also agree that we the sneaker community should stop hyping these F'ing releases.

one day ima grab a pair WATCH..

zzyz sweet pics enjoy those bro

Damn Dean sorry you didn't get your pair...I know you've been a fan from the start but I know you'll get them....
30t6p3b.gif
at all these re sellers

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

whats up everyone, Sad day I couldn't grab any pairs and not even for myself.

my bad to everyone that I tried to help out. didn't think KD/Nike would pull a move like this on them.

I also agree that we the sneaker community should stop hyping these F'ing releases.

one day ima grab a pair WATCH..

zzyz sweet pics enjoy those bro

Damn Dean sorry you didn't get your pair...I know you've been a fan from the start but I know you'll get them....
30t6p3b.gif
at all these re sellers

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Exactly what they told me all week...

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Exactly what they told me all week...

Funny seeing all these posts in a KD post. Hype really does kill. Not even going to try to pick these on eBay.

Funny seeing all these posts in a KD post. Hype really does kill. Not even going to try to pick these on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom