OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

hmm i think its not letting me post pictures held for moderation but it takes days and nothing?
mean.gif

Edit: posted pictures

Last edited:
^Those Are Legit Homie
wink.gif
thanks man really appreciate it i think i got a really nice trade i am trading my usa's for galaxys straight up no extra cash or anything amazing how these regular olympic shoes have gotten so much hype!
roll.gif

Last edited:
These should not be going for as much as Scoring Titles :smh: :rofl: Scoring Titles > USA's EASY. Can iD a pair that looks almost identical, just cant get the back blue and tongue blue. Otherwise its the same.. Might do it. They're nice, I wanted to rock them with the USA Elite socks i got, but whatever. NOT worth $300+ at all lol.

my version of the usa is soo much better idk why usa's are going for $320 just like st they should go for like $150-175

Did I seriously read a post that tried to argue that the USA will be WM status? You're like Nike, trying to hype up a product/line that was already HYPED enough. Like everyone said, if these USA were a GR.. I'm sure the beasts would've stayed home and everyone that actually wanted a pair would have got one. If you're paying $300 for these, I don't even know what to say. There's nothing special, hypeworthy, about this colorway, it's clean as hell but no where near ST, Weatherman, ASG, etc. Just because it's limited? Even if it's limited, I'd only be willing to pay $150 at most for this colorway and that's stretching it. I would easily pass on paying $300 for these and go cop another pair of ASG or even cop a pair of ST.

Nike trying to hype up the KD line is just pushing me away from the line. It was fine that the ASG, Weatherman, Nerfs, ST were crazy limited... But the USA colorway? You serious? Blatantly trying to milk as much 'craze' out of the KD line as they can. I hope the V is a bust, so I can cop whatever I want and Nike will stop raping the KD line.

Am I salty I didn't get a pair? Yeah, I'm salty about every release that I try to cop and miss out. But I'm already over it. This shoe should have been GR just like kobes and just like lebrons, Nike doing us KD fans real dirty.

On to the next one.

Did I seriously read a post that tried to argue that the USA will be WM status? You're like Nike, trying to hype up a product/line that was already HYPED enough. Like everyone said, if these USA were a GR.. I'm sure the beasts would've stayed home and everyone that actually wanted a pair would have got one. If you're paying $300 for these, I don't even know what to say. There's nothing special, hypeworthy, about this colorway, it's clean as hell but no where near ST, Weatherman, ASG, etc. Just because it's limited? Even if it's limited, I'd only be willing to pay $150 at most for this colorway and that's stretching it. I would easily pass on paying $300 for these and go cop another pair of ASG or even cop a pair of ST.
Nike trying to hype up the KD line is just pushing me away from the line. It was fine that the ASG, Weatherman, Nerfs, ST were crazy limited... But the USA colorway? You serious? Blatantly trying to milk as much 'craze' out of the KD line as they can. .

Chuuuch.

Yall saying you can iD them... well go do it no need to tell us!! yall just mad!

These USA's gonna be my ballin shoes anyway

I.D.s are coo especially if you want a good beater shoe to go raw on the court but they're not the USA. You can't custom the 3m on the while shoe like the USA's.

Nike trying to hype up the KD line is just pushing me away from the line. It was fine that the ASG, Weatherman, Nerfs, ST were crazy limited... But the USA colorway? You serious? Blatantly trying to milk as much 'craze' out of the KD line as they can. I hope the V is a bust, so I can cop whatever I want and Nike will stop raping the KD line.
Am I salty I didn't get a pair? Yeah, I'm salty about every release that I try to cop and miss out. But I'm already over it. This shoe should have been GR just like kobes and just like lebrons, Nike doing us KD fans real dirty.
On to the next one.

Is there something wrong with a business blatantly attempting to increase the popularity and demand of one of their assets? I don get your point. How are they trying to rape a line they created? None of this rant made sense other than the Olympic not being that great of a colorway. Even in person they dont look like anything special. Its a business strategy for their product, not sure why any of us would assume they would consider a consumer's "feelings" while trying to boost their bottom line. Just consider the shoe industry a mirror image of the music industry, the popularity of it has taken its innocence in a full on money grab with such potential until the bottom falls out.

Back
Top Bottom