OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Picked up my KD IV USA from Nike Las Vegas earlier today.

They just did a second #RSVP for the remaining pairs about 15 minutes ago...

Got lucky again and going to pick up my 2nd pair! ;D

Feeling real lucky, so stoked!

FYI, Nike Las Vegas is NOT fixed/rigged!

the cat saying the usas will be like the weathermans is just trying to add value to his pair since he copped off ndc and posted his screenshot. i have the weathermans and lucked out on the usas this morning and they arent touching wm status. never

Quick Question....and please excuse my ignorance...
Do Fake Galaxy KD's exist?
nerd.gif
yes and some are actually good which is scary. they got 3m and a gitd sole. u can usually tell by the vents and toe box though

Word on the street is that today's QS release was only a sample hype release by Nike. The KD IV USA will be more widely available to other retailers that also carried the Kobe and LeBron USA cw. Other NikeTowns and Nike Stores and HoH should get their shipments in before the Olympics are over. Online retailers like Eastbay should be getting them in also. NDC will have a FSR restock in huge quantities in the coming 1-2 weeks.

This is a GR cw and the production dates prove that more pairs were made than that "QS/ limited" tag. :nerd:

DON'T BUY INTO THE HYPE. :smh:

DON'T BUY FROM RESELLERS. :smh::x

SHAME ON NIKE AND SHAME ON PEOPLE WHO PAY ABOVE RETAIL + tax & shipping on these. :smh:

KEEP IT MOVING.

Last edited:
Word on the street is that today's QS release was only a sample hype release by Nike. The KD IV USA will be more widely available to other retailers that also carried the Kobe and LeBron USA cw. Other NikeTowns and Nike Stores and HoH should get their shipments in before the Olympics are over. Online retailers like Eastbay should be getting them in also. NDC will have a FSR restock in huge quantities in the coming 1-2 weeks.
This is a GR cw and the production dates prove that more pairs were made then that "QS/ limited" tag. :nerd:
SHAME ON NIKE AND SHAME ON PEOPLE WHO PAY ABOVE RETAIL + tax & shipping on these. :smh:
KEEP IT MOVING.

Thanks, man, this picked me up.

Thanks guys for the responses. Yea I pulled a few pairs out but I wanted others opinions as well just to be 100% sure :D

This is a GR cw and the production dates prove that more pairs were made than that "QS/ limited" tag. :nerd:
KEEP IT MOVING.
sounds good.

Easiest way to spot the fake, the sole is a light gray. The kd label on the rear should be stitched the fake is made of plastic. These are the fake pair I have seen online.

:x okay yea I can definitely see the difference. I had never seen a fake pair before...damn lol.

What advantage does the West Coast have when we have to wake up at 5AM for this ****? No advantage whatsoever if you slept at 2AM. :x
The advantage comes from having a the option to buy them at 5 a.m. If you miss out, you go to the store and stand in line. On the East coast, it's online or in line.

The advantage comes from having a the option to buy them at 5 a.m. If you miss out, you go to the store and stand in line. On the East coast, it's online or in line.

I live on the west coast and that's simply not true. If you're not already camping out by 5am then it would be a lost cause to even try and go to a store to pick up a pair. Unfortunately this isn't 2001 anymore.

If anybody knows anyone getting rid of ST's for a reasonable price, please inbox me. Got my Olympics, struck out on those.

KEEP IT MOVING.
Just made my day.

Back
Top Bottom