OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Word on the street is that today's QS release was only a sample hype release by Nike. The KD IV USA will be more widely available to other retailers that also carried the Kobe and LeBron USA cw. Other NikeTowns and Nike Stores and HoH should get their shipments in before the Olympics are over. Online retailers like Eastbay should be getting them in also. NDC will have a FSR restock in huge quantities in the coming 1-2 weeks.
This is a GR cw and the production dates prove that more pairs were made than that "QS/ limited" tag. :nerd:
DON'T BUY INTO THE HYPE. :smh:
DON'T BUY FROM RESELLERS. :smh::x
SHAME ON NIKE AND SHAME ON PEOPLE WHO PAY ABOVE RETAIL + tax & shipping on these. :smh:
KEEP IT MOVING.

source?

Word on the street is that today's QS release was only a sample hype release by Nike. The KD IV USA will be more widely available to other retailers that also carried the Kobe and LeBron USA cw. Other NikeTowns and Nike Stores and HoH should get their shipments in before the Olympics are over. Online retailers like Eastbay should be getting them in also. NDC will have a FSR restock in huge quantities in the coming 1-2 weeks.
This is a GR cw and the production dates prove that more pairs were made than that "QS/ limited" tag. :nerd:
SHAME ON NIKE AND SHAME ON PEOPLE WHO PAY ABOVE RETAIL + tax & shipping on these. :smh:
KEEP IT MOVING.

i had a feeling this would happen, cw way to basic, time will tell tho

Last edited:
Easiest way to spot the fake, the sole is a light gray. The kd label on the rear should be stitched the fake is made of plastic. These are the fake pair I have seen online.
good looking out. never noticed to check the kd logo on the back

@Nikestore has tweeted several times that there will be NO restock of the KD IV USA. straight from the horses mouth.

The 4's are just sitting there too. LOL Could add a 13 a second ago. It's funny how Nike says crap like 'we were able to acquire additional pairs', etc. They act like by some grace of god they found some left over. Please Nike, you have ample amounts of every shoe that you hold back.
The 4's are just sitting there too. LOL Could add a 13 a second ago. It's funny how Nike says crap like 'we were able to acquire additional pairs', etc. They act like by some grace of god they found some left over. Please Nike, you have ample amounts of every shoe that you hold back.

That was me I had 2 pairs in my cart for the longest and got rid of em at 7:55 lol

@Nikestore has tweeted several times that there will be NO restock of the KD IV USA. straight from the horses mouth.
they always say that as protocol though. something like. "we have no plans to restock them" but then a few days later. sizes pop up. sometimes bc of cancelled orders and sometimes straight full size runs

KEEP IT MOVING.
I hope you're right. Got the kd olympic jersey, usa elite socks, i need the shoes. First time i struck out on a kd release on ndc. I guess More and more beasts come out for each new kd release.

Go to the thread made by guys who use to work at nike. Tells you what you need to know about "restocks". Also just some good reading.

They also said the same thing about the WTK's .....then look what happened.....
I think these lil restocks came from ppl credit cards gettin declined...That's what I think it was. They overspent not realizing that cards can be declined online as well...SILLY RABBITS

They also said the same thing about the WTK's .....then look what happened.....

Small restock on the WTKs on NDC. But dude was talking about other retailers getting them as well as a huge restock on NDC. That sounds like a major restock to me as opposed to what happened with the WTKs. Just my take on it.

I don't think there's gonna be a restock...From my knowledge of this year so far, every shoe I felt like that wasn't gonna get a restock didn't get no restock. I didn't see no restock for the Jordan 12 "Playoffs", LeBron 9 Elite "South Beach", The whole Galaxy pack (which someone said it was gonna be a restock) you just had to get lucky and pop up @ a store @ the right day & time...There isn't gonna be a restock on the ST's and I doubt if there's a restock on these

Small restock on the WTKs on NDC. But dude was talking about other retailers getting them as well as a huge restock on NDC. That sounds like a major restock to me as opposed to what happened with the WTKs. Just my take on it.

Re stock still happened non the less. And if I recall it was a near FSR that they had? I hear what you guys are saying though. Time will tell, but I almost feel as if there will a small restock if anything sometime next week purely based on the production run dates.

I don't think there's gonna be a restock...From my knowledge of this year so far, every shoe I felt like that wasn't gonna get a restock didn't get no restock. I didn't see no restock for the Jordan 12 "Playoffs", LeBron 9 Elite "South Beach", The whole Galaxy pack (which someone said it was gonna be a restock) you just had to get lucky and pop up @ a store @ the right day & time...There isn't gonna be a restock on the ST's and I doubt if there's a restock on these

?? Playoff 12's restocked on FNL as well as a few euro sites. MV restocked on some euro and asian sites. Flight ones "restocked" on Eastbay & a few asian websites. Were you referring to NDC strictly orrr...? Never say never with Nike, they're always up to sneaky ish.

Got back from training for work and my STs and my iDs are chilling. Pics to follow. Love coming home to new shoes.

i havent been able to wake up for an 8am release for a month now :lol: wish we could go back to midnight releases

Back
Top Bottom