OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

:lol: little boy you're acting like a female crying, because YOU ARE wrong.
I said the only part you had right was the part as it showing delivered, because PayPal goes by the tracking number.
NDC reps give the wrong information all the time. You can see PayPal's policy in writing.
I also know from personal experience. Tuck your bib son.

wait...peruwhite is a guy now on the new NT cuz on the old one it was some chick who decided to go on a rant one day about the word rape being used to describe reseller prices and how hot she was and how she was doin trades for her bf....are two diff people using this account cuz they seem like one i the same by the way they type. either way ive blocked her/him cuz i cant stand reading her posts

[=http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...X-Thread-MVP-s-revealed-MV-s---todd?page=2029][/]

Last edited by a moderator:
wait...peruwhite is a guy now on the new NT cuz on the old one it was some chick who decided to go on a rant one day about the word rape being used to describe reseller prices and how hot she was and how she was doin trades for her bf....are two diff people using this account cuz they seem like one i the same by the way they type. either way ive blocked her/him cuz i cant stand reading her posts
[=http://sneakertalk.yuku.com/topic/3...X-Thread-MVP-s-revealed-MV-s---todd?page=2029][/]

Haha I remember that! Too funny.

Already addressed the fact she won't post on here again because of the perverted request she got to "prove" it was her. Just plain sick and disrespectful. If you noticed the AVI changed. I'll leave it at that.

She/you (i dont believe its two diff people...all posts are very similar in word choice/usage) came in here on some bs...got it thrown back. seems fitting. back to the shoes...

She/you (i dont believe its two diff people...all posts are very similar in word choice/usage) came in here on some bs...got it thrown back. seems fitting. back to the shoes...

Blocked her post huh, right. I could understand how two people being together for 12 years wouldn't be anything alike at all, makes sense clown. Dont know where I "came in here on some BS" at but I guess information shared is looked at as BS by you, fair enough. Back to the shoes....were you going to say something or is that how your POINT OUT ends?

Personally dont like the Gold Medals, look like a Christmas variant. And I too am curious about the significance to those extra laces....

Last edited:
has anyone uncovered the significance of or do we know the reason behind the second set of purple laces with the Gold Medals?

2 weeks away :D

16gd4sp.jpg

23tf2p4.jpg

1343667720_ryan-lochte-article.jpg

I can almost see myself with all that shine :x ...Idk about these anymore. limited or not it's looking like a game time decision at this point.

Can y'all take the back and forth BS to some other thread?

Anyhow, the gold medals look nice, but a black swoosh woulda looked better IMO.

Can y'all take the back and forth BS to some other thread?
Anyhow, the gold medals look nice, but a black swoosh woulda looked better IMO.

I dont know why me sharing info about Pay Pal turned into some kind of argument but I'm done. I wont respond to anything other than shoe information thats helpful. Anybody have an idea what level of KD trade worth these Gold Medals will be? I'm interested in possibly going for a Cloak or BHM Kobe, that seem fair? If I cant find a trade partner I'm going to hook a NT Member up with the shoe for retail. Hope the shoes look more gold in person than they do in pics....

I dont know why me sharing info about Pay Pal turned into some kind of argument but I'm done. I wont respond to anything other than shoe information thats helpful. Anybody have an idea what level of KD trade worth these Gold Medals will be? I'm interested in possibly going for a Cloak or BHM Kobe, that seem fair? If I cant find a trade partner I'm going to hook a NT Member up with the shoe for retail. Hope the shoes look more gold in person than they do in pics....
I would say Gold Medals for a pair of Cloaks is pretty fair to me! I'm not sure, are BHM Kobes worth as much as Cloaks? Cause cloaks are pretty sought after now, so I'd say for cloaks its for sure an even trade. In my opinion anyway.

I would say Gold Medals for a pair of Cloaks is pretty fair to me! I'm not sure, are BHM Kobes worth as much as Cloaks? Cause cloaks are pretty sought after now, so I'd say for cloaks its for sure an even trade. In my opinion anyway.

I think the Cloaks are slightly more valuable than the BHM, either way I hope I can find a trade partner locally. Whats the attraction with the Gold Medals anyway? I like them because of the potential trade value but why do those that want to keep them like them? You guys dont feel like its too close to the Christmas pair? Just curious...

Yeah I wasn't feeling that white ST shirt...Gold Medal's will be bought (or at least I'll try :lol:)

Wore ST's for dinner... Home's now to go drinking:

-Pete

I think the Cloaks are slightly more valuable than the BHM, either way I hope I can find a trade partner locally. Whats the attraction with the Gold Medals anyway? I like them because of the potential trade value but why do those that want to keep them like them? You guys dont feel like its too close to the Christmas pair? Just curious...

I do see that they are sort of similar to the Christmas pair, but the reason I want these is it would fill the hole of the All Star/Galaxy pair that I dont have, but wish I did. These gold medals would make up for those to me lol. I cant find those Galaxys anywhere now :smh:

Lol gl thinkin its gonna be easier just because some people on NT saying they dont look good. Gold medals will be tough to get
Yeah I wasn't feeling that white ST shirt...Gold Medal's will be bought (or at least I'll try
laugh.gif
)
Wore ST's for dinner... Home's now to go drinking:

-Pete
Clean homes bro!

Im still looking for a size 13 or 14 for a good price. Also is the base anodized?

I do see that they are sort of similar to the Christmas pair, but the reason I want these is it would fill the hole of the All Star/Galaxy pair that I dont have, but wish I did. These gold medals would make up for those to me lol. I cant find those Galaxys anywhere now :smh:

Oh they're around....you just have to give up your first born for them.

I can feel you on that. So you're going to get them and keep them as a means to fill that Galaxy/All Star void or you looking to trade for those Galaxy?All Star joints? Seems the "Limited" tag on the Gold Medals may buy you some leverage in a trade for a Galaxy pair. Perhaps a straight up trade with someone that has more than one pair but missed out on the Gold Medal, or maybe an additional $100 cash in that trade making your Galaxy cost only $195, thats one hell of a buy if you can pull that off. I'll be pulling for you to get one or the other if not both added to your collection, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom