OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

New pics of the gold medal's aren't too flattering. It's still probably a cop for me, though.

Got my STs in today. Detail = insane. Great shoe. Worth the resale price? Debatable. Lot of other KDs out there this season with great detail etc that are going for half the cost of the STs.

STs are dope with the 3M deatailing and all, but I'm good with these two KDIV's. Will break them out when I head down to Ft. Lauradale in two weeks. Got the X-Mas and Homes (most underrated colorway) for ball.

Last edited:
I can feel you on that. So you're going to get them and keep them as a means to fill that Galaxy/All Star void or you looking to trade for those Galaxy?All Star joints? Seems the "Limited" tag on the Gold Medals may buy you some leverage in a trade for a Galaxy pair. Perhaps a straight up trade with someone that has more than one pair but missed out on the Gold Medal, or maybe an additional $100 cash in that trade making your Galaxy cost only $195, thats one hell of a buy if you can pull that off. I'll be pulling for you to get one or the other if not both added to your collection, good luck!

Either one of those would work for me! And if not, I can live with just these Gold Medals. Eventually I think I will stumble upon a pair of Galaxys that I will know its just the right moment. We'll see. Like how I got my weathermans. A while back, I was debating on searching for Weathermans or Jordan Doernbecher 4s. Ended up getting the Weathermans, because of the price, which was $300. I thought it was a pretty good deal. I should've copped the Galaxys right after the drop, cause usually they didn't go over $250 tops then lol, but sadly i didnt.. :smh: Anways, thanks man I appreciate it! I hope you can grab them and trade for some Cloaks! They are a beautiful, beautiful shoe. :D

Lol gl thinkin its gonna be easier just because some people on NT saying they dont look good. Gold medals will be tough to get

Clean homes bro!
Im still looking for a size 13 or 14 for a good price. Also is the base anodized?

Thanks man & yeah, anodized base.

-Pete

wore my USA's to play in today. my first KD shoe and I really like the grip they give 
glasses.gif

Didn't get my USA today after all due to a snag with UPS. It should be here Monday. So the wait continues. The pics of the gold medals look sick. I will definitely try to get those. I would rather have the KD IV than the Jordan GMP that come out the same day.

Not feeling the Gold Medals anymore. I was ready for them until those new pics came out. Now I can save some money. 

Hope everybody who want em get em though. I can see some people rockin em, just not my steezy tho. 

Anyone else notice flaws or reduced quality control on their USA's? It seems like my pair had more glue, small marks and imperfections than prior pairs of KD's...

Golds will be copped.

The Texas joints are still the most underrated CW imo. Plus they had probably the smoothest release lol.

Not feeling the Golds anymore after seeing the new pics , a little too glossy for my liking

I am soo disappointed in the quality of my USA KD's as I said before.  I have attached a few pics.  What bothers me the most is the flaw on the strap near the swoosh tip (pictured below with and without flash), not to mention the small red stain on the white mesh...  Really felt like I had a win as I completed my purchase on NikeStore, not feeling as lucky anymore.

Any suggestions on solutions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom