OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

lol... wth, people thirsting if galaxies going for that much... guess i'm glad i was lucky enough to end up w/ a pair

Thanks fresh...digging those cool grey/del sols too...hope to find those for a good price.

Damn, galaxy prices are insane!

-Pete

Alright so didn't cop that DS pair cause the kid said someone else offered $360 so I said nahhh... At the end of the night wound up finding a different guy who i just bought off of, selling to me a worn about 4x pair for $230. I thought it was a good deal. I'm wearing them anyway, so why not get a used pair for a lot cheaper. What do you guys think?

check out these fakes 
roll.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-KD-IV-...0703573?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f1ab055d5

I know this is off the topic of the KD's but did y'all just witness that beat down!!!???

It was ridiculous. 81% from 2, 63% from 3. 29 3's made, only 28 fg's total for Nigeria! Melo broke the record for most pts for an American with 37, and most 3's made with 10. 156 pts sets Olympic record for most points. Broke record for the largest margin by any team with 83. Tied record for assists with 41. It was CRAZY, absolutely breathtaking. I can't remember EVER seeing a performance as great as that one. Whoever was watching witnessed history!

I'm glad I was on of the lucky to witness history in real time. **** was epic :smokin

i can get galaxies for about 170 shipped sz 7.5.worth the efort to ebay them??

Last edited:
Jesus ! That much , congrats ! I remember selling my pair 2 weeks after release date for $250 . If only I had waited longer :rofl:

Here, let me make you & anyone feel a little better. I sold like 4 pair of South Beach 8 for $260 a piece!!! :D

Last edited:
Gold Medals and I can close this chapter of KD IVs. Was about to pull the trigger on even more iDs, but I have way too many IVs to add 2 more...

Back
Top Bottom