OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

thats the 2nd or 3rd time hes posted that, yes its his auctions and YES i reported him. enough with this BS.

it is the first time in a long time i did see creams for sale.

I wonder if the KD IV USA price will spike if/when they win the gold? I'm sitting on a 6 pairs and was curious on your thoughts before I sold them.

I wonder if the KD IV USA price will spike if/when they win the gold? I'm sitting on a 6 pairs and was curious on your thoughts before I sold them.

Surprised n7 only go for 140 while plain usa are 200+..I see no one wearing their pairs though. It os as though they're just trophies to people
Hey, all the better for those of us who DO wear them..

But I agree on the price being a bargain. For straight looks these only rank second to the Weathermans imo

not when people failed to get a pair cuz a reseller is sitting on 6 pair

A reseller? Maybe. But not in the sense of the word. I bought each not from a store but from eBay. I paid $280 each for them and sold most of them to my boys for $220. I'm more of a Robin hood, buy from the resellers and sell for cheaper than I bought. I don't mind taking a $60 hit to help people get them at a little more reasonable price.

I just asked the question because if the value did go up I could make up for the hit I've took. I've sold the USA's and Scoring Titles at $220 when I bought for $270-$315. I'm blessed with a settlement so I see it as showing true resellers to share stop hiking up cost for shoes so much. I sell for double (with shipping) and buy for triple.

A reseller? Maybe. But not in the sense of the word. I bought each not from a store but from eBay. I paid $280 each for them and sold most of them to my boys for $220. I'm more of a Robin hood, buy from the resellers and sell for cheaper than I bought. I don't mind taking a $60 hit to help people get them at a little more reasonable price.
I just asked the question because if the value did go up I could make up for the hit I've took. I've sold the USA's and Scoring Titles at $220 when I bought for $270-$315. I'm blessed with a settlement so I see it as showing true resellers to share stop hiking up cost for shoes so much. I sell for double (with shipping) and buy for triple.
Yea im gonna call bull isht on this... Unless you wanna prove me wrong, id love you to Robin Hood me a pair of these red elite 9s that came out today.
Oh and you arent teaching resellers a lesson, you are justifying what they do. Sz 12 if you wanna give me those elites tho...

Last edited:
Yea im gonna call bull isht on this... Unless you wanna prove me wrong, id love you to Robin Hood me a pair of these red elite 9s that came out today.
Oh and you arent teaching resellers a lesson, you are justifying what they do. Sz 12 if you wanna give me those elites tho...
laugh.gif

Ok. So what do you wanna see? Screenshots of my PayPal payments for them? Or the invoices of how much I charged when I resold them? Or selling some to someone on here for $220? Pick your poison. I love proving people wrong. It makes my day haha

Ok. So what do you wanna see? Screenshots of my PayPal payments for them? Or the invoices of how much I charged when I resold them? Or selling some to someone on here for $220? Pick your poison. I love proving people wrong. It makes my day haha
I'll take some STs size 12 for $220

So this is actually a deal I've just done. On the way to the post office now. That's 2 pair of KD IV USA for $360 a size 9/5 and 11

Check the date. These are some of the KD IV USA purchases I made. As you see I paid well over then what I'm selling them for. I do believe $220 is very fair for the USA and ST than the $300+ that's being sold.

I called your "bull isht" :D

Back
Top Bottom