OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I think all that got through with their orders will get them. This same fiasco happened with the WTK and people got their orders

would you trade some vnds bred cdp 11s for some vnds galaxy kd4s?

Most definitely... Jordan's retro every couple years and will most likely continue. KD retro? Nobody knows...

Side note: I have the CDP 11's and they are the worst quality between '09 SJ's, '10 Cool Grey's, and '11 Concords (all of which I also own).

I also have the galaxy's so I'm not being biased.

Last edited:
Most definitely... Jordan's retro every couple years and will most likely continue. KD retro? Nobody knows...
Side note: I have the CDP 11's and they are the worst quality between '09 SJ's, '10 Cool Grey's, and '11 Concords (all of which I also own).
well thats true. the cdp 11s were crappy. the 23 on the back rubs off so easily. and i could just get another pair the end of this year when they retro again. value you wise the shoes are even?

So i was checking out my black n7s the other day and i noticed one of the tags on the inside of the shoe has the sku from the all orange pair. the other tag is the right sku. i know theyre legit cuz i picked em up from the nike outlet release weekend. gotta love that quality control....

Surprised n7 only go for 140 while plain usa are 200+..I see no one wearing their pairs though. It os as though they're just trophies to people

make the switch!!!!

Surprised n7 only go for 140 while plain usa are 200+..I see no one wearing their pairs though. It os as though they're just trophies to people
n7s away were the best KD IV released besides Nerfs IMO. The Weathermans are cool but n7 takes the cake. Whites aint bad either. 

N7 goin for 140!?? Where at?

Point me in the direction to the white and black pair in a sz 13 or 14.

Preciate it bro.

Last edited:
eBay brother but not sure about size 13/14. I copped my home n7s on eBay for 155 shipped first week in July. 

Lol yea that's why I'm saying point me to where there around 150, ebay only has a couple pairs in my size and there around 210+.
Sucks having a big foot.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh: :smh: :smh: >:

does anyone know how long the KD IV's are gonna be on nike id?  I'm thinking about skipping the crimson foams and pullin the plug on a couple id pairs i created.

does anyone know how long the KD IV's are gonna be on nike id?  I'm thinking about skipping the crimson foams and pullin the plug on a couple id pairs i created.
There is no date but I would suggest you order as soon as you can, you never know and its better to be safe than sorry. But im thinkin they should take them down maybe right before or around the time NBA season starts.

If anybody knows where I can pick up some BHM's, YOTD's, or Away N7's in sz. 10.5-11 for a reasonable price please let me know/point me in the right direction.

$340 for some KD 2's? HELL NO. get yourself some st/asg/nerf if you're looking to spend that kind of dough. idk about the kobe's, but they look pretty damn pre-owned. i'd say no on the kobes too. the toe box on one of them is ******

Last edited:
There is no date but I would suggest you order as soon as you can, you never know and its better to be safe than sorry. But im thinkin they should take them down maybe right before or around the time NBA season starts.

I doubt they gonna take them off that quickly. They usually replace the ids once the new sig (KD V) goes onto nike id and that prolly wont be til next year cause kd ivs have only been on id since about february

$340 for some KD 2's? HELL NO. get yourself some st/asg/nerf if you're looking to spend that kind of dough. idk about the kobe's, but they look pretty damn pre-owned. i'd say no on the kobes too. the toe box on one of them is ******

$340 ST would be a good option, Galaxy possibly but, you won't sniff a pair of Nerfs at that price...

Back
Top Bottom