OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Awesome story on Mama Durant 
pimp.gif

damn that's crazy you got to meet her stumbling on her wearing the GMs. Good thing you figured out who she was, shame on you not knowing how she looks like though :tongue: She probably thought you were lying that you were a big fan of KD wearing Lebrons. :lol:

haha thanks everyone, I'll address the prices via PM. They are bad, but not THAT bad. Plane tickets were a big chunk of the price obviously but I lucked out and stayed at an old fraternity brother's apt in london. So it definitely didn't cost as much to me as it could have.

Yea she jokingly gave me a pass on my brons. It's ok, I was wearing the jersey!! I told her it takes me a good 2 months to actually break out a pair of KD's. She laughed a lot at that. Ended up chatting with her for a good 5 min or so. Really chill. I still can't believe she was ready to give me the shoes off her feet if we were closer in size. (I'm 6'2 mind you...she's a talll lady so I thought there might have been a chance!)

Side note-I ordered 2 KD ID's last night and i got an email saying my order was delayed....is there a chance they actually get cancelled? Or is that standard. My frist pair of iD's ever.

Last edited:
haha nice story about KD's mum. I was actually on the look out for her as somebody I know was going to introduce me but it never got sorted.

I saw another dude at the game wearing a pair of GM's. I got a blurry picture of them, they looked decent in person. Was somebody sitting in the players friends and fam section but not somebody I recognised.

That's one crazy story on meeting KD's mom! Must have been pretty awesome. Those GMs look good on feet. I'm just wondering why KD himself didn't wear the GMs for the game? Bron broke out the Xs. I thought KD would of wore them for sure.

:smokin on meeting mama Durant GM look real nice my guess they will be a hassle. Want and try to get these or the Kobes.

will they be just a hoh or what?

Last edited:
That's one crazy story on meeting KD's mom! Must have been pretty awesome. Those GMs look good on feet. I'm just wondering why KD himself didn't wear the GMs for the game? Bron broke out the Xs. I thought KD would of wore them for sure.
Nike had to keep all the focus on Lebron. They had to sell everybody on those so they can get people ready to break out the $315 for the gold swoosh version of hte olympic x's. 

Nike had to keep all the focus on Lebron. They had to sell everybody on those so they can get people ready to break out the $315 for the gold swoosh version of hte olympic x's. 
I love how the olympic x's look but i just cant do it for $315.00   At least not right now.  i'd rather get some id's made on a couple pairs for that price.

thats too cool meeting mama durant. im a 9.5 :frown:

irregardless of that, need to get me some GM's. but did anyone else think those laces were black, not navy blue? (from the first images)

:pimp: @ the Momma Durant story. Glad to hear she's very receptive to those who appreciate her son and her son's shoes.

thats too cool meeting mama durant. im a 9.5 :frown:

irregardless of that, need to get me some GM's. but did anyone else think those laces were black, not navy blue? (from the first images)

The are black aren't they? With purple alternate laces.

I like them considering I prefer mids even tho I hoop in lows just fine too, but i look at Basketball shoes from a strictly performance basis first and on court with the casual aspect being a afterthought, but the heel does look a bit bulky.

Kinda off topic but kd V

And a fellow Nt'er blew up the picture I posted a few days ago.
i like how they look.  im sure there gonna have some sick colorways too and priced at $115.00 i believe you cant go wrong.  ill be definitely copping

a lot of this sig.

Cannot wait for the Gold Medal KDs..ordered my KD olympic tee from nbastore this afternoon but they're on back-order :frown:

The KD V actually looks like a BBall shoe.... I am a HUGE KD IV fan but am anxious to see what Leo and Nike have in store for these V's. Hopefully they will have a Nerf version.

those Batman joints are too cold swaynomics930. another reflective camo gang member *daps*

I gotta quit BS'n & pull the trigger on my Chaos/Joker template :nerd:

those Batman joints are too cold swaynomics930. another reflective camo gang member *daps*
I gotta quit BS'n & pull the trigger on my Chaos/Joker template :nerd:

I got a chaos/ joker theme sitting in my locker also man, but i keep ********ing and need i need to pull the trigger soon. Maybe this 20% off that i got will push me to get em done ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom