OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

haha thanks everyone, I'll address the prices via PM. They are bad, but not THAT bad. Plane tickets were a big chunk of the price obviously but I lucked out and stayed at an old fraternity brother's apt in london. So it definitely didn't cost as much to me as it could have.
Yea she jokingly gave me a pass on my brons. It's ok, I was wearing the jersey!! I told her it takes me a good 2 months to actually break out a pair of KD's. She laughed a lot at that. Ended up chatting with her for a good 5 min or so. Really chill. I still can't believe she was ready to give me the shoes off her feet if we were closer in size. (I'm 6'2 mind you...she's a talll lady so I thought there might have been a chance!)
Side note-I ordered 2 KD ID's last night and i got an email saying my order was delayed....is there a chance they actually get cancelled? Or is that standard. My frist pair of iD's ever.

Props to meeting KDs mom:smokin

I placed an order 2wks ago on some KD IDs and I didn't get that message about delay. I have a good feeling a lot of people are ordering the IDs he wore to win the Gold medal.

Whats the correct KD logo and medial swoosh color for the USA KD IV ID?

Last edited:
Very cool story about Momma KD (Wanda Pratt) a few pages ago. You should have asked her about those Wanda Pratt PEs Nike made for her :tongue:

Was at hoh today and no info on the kd. There was a nice lil line for the Jordan pack. Also seen the blue/green hyperposite and I most say :smokin :smokin :smokin

which hoh was it? 34th or harlem? im guessing 34th is already a wrap, the beasts always line up there too damn early

those Batman joints are too cold swaynomics930. another reflective camo gang member *daps*
I gotta quit BS'n & pull the trigger on my Chaos/Joker template
nerd.gif
thanks fam got alot of looks at comic con here's another angle and my fit

i made this a long time ago bu the guy who mad those chaos x yotd came out super dope want to bit his CW

So... flight just landed a few hours ago and finally settled in, so I took some pictures of the Gold Medal's for ya. I"M NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER, so please excuse the ****** lighting/angles/pics etc. 

Pics don't do them justice, these are really nice shoes. The lining is obsidian not black. They come with Fireberry laces/insoles. Quality looks on point and I like the shoe overall. I can't wait to rock! Enjoy!

So, as some of you may know, or remember, I'm at the olympics. As I'm leaving the arena today, I catch a glimpse of gold out of the corner of my eye. I look down and this lady is rocking the GM's. I quickly rush up to her and pat her on the shoudler and say, "Excuse me miss, where and how did you get the Gold medals? They look so awesome!"....to which she responds, "Oh sweetie, it was easy. THEY ARE MY SON'S SHOES!"......at this point I put 2 + 2 together and figure out, I'm talking with none other than Mama Durant! I tell her I'm a huge fan of her son. I also ask if she was aware of the crazy things us sneakerheads do to get her son's shoes? She said of course, and at that moment offers me her shoes right off her feet!!! Unfortunately she was a 9.5 and I'm a 13 so she said she couldn't do it. She said they would be coming out real soon but she didn't know anything else besides that. I managed to take a pic of the shoes before I started talking to her, and then one pic together.

(CLICK FOR A BIGGER IMAGE!)

Yup, I look like a total dweeb with a white T and tucked in jersey. Damn nike for making the jerseys so damn long, it would have looked like a dress on me if I hadn't. And I'm certainly not jacked enough to rock a jersey with no undershirt. Oh well, can't front, still riding high on the win and the meeting. At least it was a KD jersey! :smokin

cool story, cool pics :D :pimp:

I guess that you saw Randy Williams! KDs buddy he was at the games too and posted on twitter the GM!
haha nice story about KD's mum. I was actually on the look out for her as somebody I know was going to introduce me but it never got sorted.
I saw another dude at the game wearing a pair of GM's. I got a blurry picture of them, they looked decent in person. Was somebody sitting in the players friends and fam section but not somebody I recognised.

I don't think any of them would wear gold until they got the gold. I wouldn't be surprised if he had them on his feet on the medal stand...or sometime after. I'm sure we will get pictures of him in them.

It probably has more to do with them going with the red, white and blue theme. It's not the all star game.

This just in from nyc : kd4 gold medal is coming out next week . Don't listen to me if u want. *shrug.

This just in from nyc : kd4 gold medal is coming out next week . Don't listen to me if u want. *shrug.

so not this weekend?

if so that would help my pockets cause I will have extra bread next week

I just need to know will these be at HOH or just online/NIke stores

Back
Top Bottom