OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'd think about 185 at this point...lol

Suddenly my 160 is almost seeming like Hwy robbery, especially considering people are gonna be throwing 3 stacks easy on the GMs when/if they do drop. Unbelievable. :smh: Hoping the 5 turns out to be similar to the 3 in terms of interest and hype. Those were the days!

you really think people with pay 3k for some kds? regardless the cw that's simply ignorant imo

Last edited:
you really think people with pay 3k for some kds? regardless the cw that's simply ignorant imo

Meant 3 bills- my bad, but you get the picture- everything out of whack as far as this model goes. 700-1k for weathermans? 1500 for Nerfs?? 300 will probably be on the cheap for GMs with better/more sought after sizes garnering close to 5. Pretty sad when I am stoked about getting some kds for 225 and under. Shouldn't be that way, but that is what it has become. and on we go to the 5....

Offered a dude locally $260 cash for his Scoring Titles and he said $350.
mean.gif
Speaking of Scoring Titles..

SMFH 

I still nee to find some BHM's at a decent price. I remember walking into a boutique, picked them up had them in hand for 140 and I passed :smh:. What a mistake that turned out to be.

Last edited:

Selling online for that price...he would get around the same as what I offered on the spot.

Keep trying, pal...you're crying now because I wouldn't sell you a Galaxy KD for cheap when I had offers of over $400, you've never hooked me up...what do I owe you? :lol:

Selling online for that price...he would get around the same as what I offered on the spot.
Keep trying, pal...you're crying now because I wouldn't sell you a Galaxy KD for cheap when I had offers of over $400, you've never hooked me up...what do I owe you? :lol:

I thought I'd only get around $200 something for my ST's too. Posted it on eBay for $500 BIN with $14.99 shipping thinking it was crazy enough that people would message me offers and trades. Within 10 mins someone bought it and paid immediately. You never know who and at what time someone is going to lose their mind when buying a shoe. Maybe he feels he can get more, I accidentally did...

That's true...but what I'm saying is...even selling for $350 on eBay, you must pay 9% eBay fee, Paypal fee, and shipping.

$260 cash in hand > $350 through Paypal which is $275-285 which you wait days for.

Wait I thought that's how we all rate top 10s? :lol:
Nerfs are without a doubt IMO the best. If only I could have found them for a decent deal.

Definitely not. Cant anyone tell me Nerfs, Galaxys, Weathermans, Pearls and Christmas' are not the top 5. The GR colorways of this shoe were EXTREMELY weak. If it wasn't for the concept designs it would have been a flop.

That's true...but what I'm saying is...even selling for $350 on eBay, you must pay 9% eBay fee, Paypal fee, and shipping.
$260 cash in hand > $350 through Paypal which is $275-285 which you wait days for.
Haha dude, take econ 101 or somethin. $275 in a week is ALWAYS better than $260 now

I thought I'd only get around $200 something for my ST's too. Posted it on eBay for $500 BIN with $14.99 shipping thinking it was crazy enough that people would message me offers and trades. Within 10 mins someone bought it and paid immediately. You never know who and at what time someone is going to lose their mind when buying a shoe. Maybe he feels he can get more, I accidentally did...

KD IV"s are a resellers dream...$100 shoe that can be flipped for $500

I feel you but maybe buddy's circumstances were different than normal people's. I know depending on the seller, eBay takes different percetnages per sale sometimes less than 9%. Plus he may be able to get someone to agree to a Pay Pal Invoice sale. Who knows but yeah, folks definitely love the KD for after market selling purposes. I had no idea the shoe was that in demand at those prices. Goodluck finding a pair within your price range.

Back
Top Bottom