OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

That's true...but what I'm saying is...even selling for $350 on eBay, you must pay 9% eBay fee, Paypal fee, and shipping.

$260 cash in hand > $350 through Paypal which is $275-285 which you wait days for.
More like $290+ after all is said and done. Even then, I'd rather wait a few days for more money than meet-up with the d-bag that low-balled me...

Definitely not. Cant anyone tell me Nerfs, Galaxys, Weathermans, Pearls and Christmas' are not the top 5. The GR colorways of this shoe were EXTREMELY weak. If it wasn't for the concept designs it would have been a flop.
Weathermans and Christmas are not in the top 5, imo.

The home GRs should be in the top 5, as should the Nerfs, UT, and Galaxys.

At the end of the day its a matter of opinion.

Aways, oranges, rogue..

Xmas are barely in my top 10. Pearls are ....eh... Pink... I like weathermans a ton, but I won't get em for 6/700+.

I wear UTs the most by far and they were more available than the Nerfs and Weathermans combined. I love the rogue colorway, as well as the cream with blue and the ENTOURAGE is really slept on. I think the Nerf and Weatherman definitely garnered attention and set off the line in the right way this year (aside from stupid availability issues), but the reason why the KD4 remained on everyone's radar was because solid CWs were released throughout the season and into the summer. IF it had just been 2 or 3 all year, I think hype would have tailed off. Now, the 5 doesn't even have to be all that good and my guess is dudes still flock to it because of all the buzz from the 4s.

What's Everyones Thoughts On DS Rogues For $160?

Hard To Believe I STILL Haven't Tracked These Down For A Reasonable Price :smh:

bro you talking rogues... i havent been able to get ANY ........i repeat ANY kd iv's colorways every release i wanted has been a crapshoot...the one i had a great chance of getting the UT (because they dropped them in the middle of the day) well i got pulled over for a hr & 1/2 that day by some ******* cop & after it all he let me go without any ticket :smh: :smh: :smh:

no ASG's
no UT's
no ST's
no USA's

complete strikeout & i missed every restock they had for those respective colorways if thats not already obvious :[

Weathermans and Christmas are not in the top 5, imo.
The home GRs should be in the top 5, as should the Nerfs, UT, and Galaxys.
At the end of the day its a matter of opinion.
the home GR not hypebeast enough to make it to the list nuff said :smh:

What's Everyones Thoughts On DS Rogues For $160?
Hard To Believe I STILL Haven't Tracked These Down For A Reasonable Price :smh:

Probably not gonna find em much cheaper- Guess it depends where it ranks on your own personal list.... perhaps you stumble across them down the line for slightly cheaper but I don't see pairs of these being readily available in many months to come.

160 isn't amazing but its not atrocious either. GL

More like $290+ after all is said and done. Even then, I'd rather wait a few days for more money than meet-up with the d-bag that low-balled me...

I know everyone hates the guy but I wouldve bit. Had to many chargebacks in the past year that I've given up on ebay cold turkey as far as selling. Only do FC and CL now.

and I think rogues are top 5.

I know everyone hates the guy but I wouldve bit. Had to many chargebacks in the past year that I've given up on ebay cold turkey as far as selling. Only do FC and CL now.

and I think rogues are top 5.
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate Jada/Joe. We're both locals so I'd probably just call him out and laugh about it. Nothing more. Nothing less. He knows what his trolling does on here and he does it well. I wouldn't fish for that reputation, but it is what is...

As for pricing, I was referring to anyone in general as a d-bag that offers a low-ball price. If I can get more money and wait a few days for it, that's perfectly fine with me. I've never been in an emergency where I needed fast cash so the 'cash-in-hand' motto doesn't work with me. I usually don't even have to leave my home or office on an online sale as most carriers pick-up packages everyday. eBay isn't full-proof, but you can make some restrictions on who is allowed to bid/buy your item that gives you a better piece of mind. If you go through a whole spiel of telling me how much I make after a breakdown of fees, expect to pay me at or close to that final price then as there's usually someone out there that will pay my full asking price on eBay without negotiating...

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate Jada/Joe. We're both locals so I'd probably just call him out and laugh about it. Nothing more. Nothing less. He knows what his trolling does on here and he does it well. I wouldn't fish for that reputation, but it is what is...
As for pricing, I was referring to anyone in general as a d-bag that offers a low-ball price. If I can get more money and wait a few days for it, that's perfectly fine with me. I've never been in an emergency where I needed fast cash so the 'cash-in-hand' motto doesn't work with me. I usually don't even have to leave my home or office on an online sale as most carriers pick-up packages everyday. eBay isn't full-proof, but you can make some restrictions on who is allowed to bid/buy your item that gives you a better piece of mind. If you go through a whole spiel of telling me how much I make after a breakdown of fees, expect to pay me at or close to that final price then as there's usually someone out there that will pay my full asking price on eBay without negotiating...

my bad. thought you were calling the douche lol. I honestly still hate you for getting like 30 packs this past weekend though8)

my bad. thought you were calling the douche lol. I honestly still hate you for getting like 30 packs this past weekend though8)
Haha! No worries, bro. As for 30 packs, that's quite a stretch. The ones I did scoop-up are either going to friends who lucked out, being traded for Yeezys or being kept if I can trade for my true size if they fit too snug. Hope you were able to snag a set!

What is the Weather like by You....

dsc00394k.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-08-23

personally like weatherman's more than NERF's IMO

dsc00395n.jpg

what do you think samples worth more than production versions????

dsc00397mu.jpg

got these before the prices went to the moon..

dsc00396dh.jpg

:smokin :smokin :smokin

I agree with Weatherman's being nicer than Nerf's. Probably in the minority on that but DAMN those pics are f'n beautiful!

$150 is a straight price for a DS YOTD, right?

Depending on the size I would jump on that ASAP. At this stage, anyone asking about a limited KD CW in size 10 + at or around 150-75 should be a no-brainer. obviously its not ideal, but chances are, moving forward you will not find better deals around and expect 200+ easily on certain sizes and CWs once they begin to dry up and people start wearing theirs.

Back
Top Bottom