OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just copped my pair of GMs through a fella on eBay for 225 after talking to him. Pretty happy after Kicks Crew was uncooperative all day with taking my payments. Oh well. 

Only reason these was limited was because of the $95 price tag. Nike makes little profit off these compared to kb and lbj line. Why would they widely produce a $95 sneaker for it to hit outlets for 60-70. Kobe and lebron USAs will clearance out at 95-100 lol. It's the same reason KD didn't get an "elite" shoe. Nike hates letting these go at $95 as it is, might as well not produce as many.
This.

Ask for more pictures. Like the inside tag or something.
It looks really bright to me compared to other pictures I've seen and the sole looks off to me.

Agreed, something does look a bit off, not sure if it's just the pictures though. If I had to guess, I'd say legit.
(Doesn't look DS though with the laces all weird like that)

-from a WM owner

Last edited:
a GOOD price would be like 150-160 but they seem to be running up a lot higher for a while.

Depends on the size really. I paid $200 shipped for my DS YOTD's in a size 13. I figure if I was an 11 or 12 it would have been like $165-175 shipped.

Last edited:
YoTD KD's resale price have dropped alot. you can prob find a DS pair these days for $175-200 (not including shipping)

Last edited:
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE RELEASE INFO ON THE GOLD MEDALS FOR EUROPE?IS HOH GONNA GET THEM?NDC RELEASE?29 SEPT WILL PROBABLY BE THE RELEASE DATE HERE IN GREECE TOO,BUT I HAVE NO CONFIRMATION INFO FROM FOOTLOCKER..ANY HELP APPRECIATED..

WM's have official hit a stack on flightclub.

Looks like the only way I'm ever gonna score a pair is if I win the lottery. 
mean.gif

i remember when they used to be $400 ON FC just last year, i thought that was too much :smh:

Anyone order from Kicks-Crew.com?  I ordered 5 days ago and haven't received a shipping conformation, etc..  Is this type of delay common?

Thanks

i remember when they used to be $400 ON FC just last year, i thought that was too much
mean.gif
I would drop 400 easy right now. Shame. 
eyes.gif
 I'm kind of hoping that the KD V has a weatherman sort of colorway to it. Sequels are never better than the originals, but I just love the green on it. That's the only reason why I think it's the best colorway of them all. 

Anyone order from Kicks-Crew.com?  I ordered 5 days ago and haven't received a shipping conformation, etc..  Is this type of delay common?

Thanks

They're usually pretty quick. But I ordered the gm too on Wednesday and they apologized for the delay today and said they would ship out in two days.

Tried looking last night, but I couldn't find anything about it. Do the Kobe GM & HD 2012 GM also come out on the 29th? If so HOH is going to be a mad house. Could be good to get my favorite pair of KDs. Gotta hope most people go after the LeBron X, the Kobe VII, HD 2012 and then the KD IV in that order.

^^ it still goes for $200+ on eBay all day long & sold out shortly after release. lol @ them being "underrated"

Back
Top Bottom