OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
When items are shipped into the US from overseas, customs needs to know the items worth. It is also my understanding that if the item is worth a certain amount that there will be a customs fee for importing goods into the US. So if AK marks the items worth at "$75" then I believe he wouldn't be charged any customs fees. At a certain amount (I believe $250) is when customs fees will be charged to the recipient of the goods.
ok i get what your saying now. And i ordered my pair from KC if that makes a difference

Sooooo....these are still coming out on the 28th right?? I haven't been able to find any other additional info because of all the talk about ak ...so I'll ask.  Limited? Available on NDC? Eastbay? *Puts on helmet and covers head hoping not to get flamed*

Ive order many times from overseas i haven't been hit with a customs fee ive order 3 shoes and they marked it as gift for 50.00 i just got 3 more from air-knight yesterday and no customs fees :smokin :smokin

b8mdya.jpg

Got more on the way

Ive order many times from overseas i haven't been hit with a customs fee ive order 3 shoes and they marked it as gift for 50.00 i just got 3 more from air-knight yesterday and no customs fees
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

b8mdya.jpg

Got more on the way
How many pairs you need bro? You can always send me a pair... size 12 please! LOL    Nice pick-ups man!

^ Thanks Man yeah i had 3 size 13's 2 size 12's and 1 size 9 all gone besides my size 12 that i trade for a Ds Kobe 7 what the kobe so i got more size size 12's on the way lol :tongue: :tongue:

Can anyone tell me what the deal with the purple/fuchsia/fireberry/whatever color laces is? I like 'em a lot, but I don't get how they tie in with the shoe

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the deal with the purple/fuchsia/fireberry/whatever color laces is? I like 'em a lot, but I don't get how they tie in with the Gold Medal shoe

Go look at the 2012 olympic gold medals and youll get your answer. :D

Can anyone tell me what the deal with the purple/fuchsia/fireberry/whatever color laces is? I like 'em a lot, but I don't get how they tie in with the Gold Medal shoe

the "lanyard" (not sure what it's called) part of the medals in the olympics.

Got two size 12 GMs coming in, one with the special box. Hopefully gonna find someone to trade me a ST for the non special boxed one.

any of you cats stocking up wanna hook up NT brethren with a 10.5? my DM already said none of our stores in SC are getting the GMs :smh:

i copped 2 pairs of gold medals from rmk for around $450 shipped. sold one for $300 (local meet-up) so i ended up getting mine for $150. the gm's are all over ebay for $220 shipped or better, if you dont have hoh connects i would jump on that price now because once the gm's drop and sell out in the states the after market price will probably be higher than what they are going for now.

Sooooo....these are still coming out on the 28th right?? I haven't been able to find any other additional info because of all the talk about ak ...so I'll ask.  Limited? Available on NDC? Eastbay? *Puts on helmet and covers head hoping not to get flamed*
We do not have any information on them at this time. If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom