OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Succesfully RSVP'd for the GM's at Nike Scottsdale. They sent me a reply within 2 minutes. :wow:

Last edited:
Just curious, did almost all of us get in for Nike Dallas? Doesn't seem like too many people missed out. I think that early time made a lot of kids in school miss it lol.

is HOH daly city even getting them in? somehow i have a feeling theyre getting the lebrons while ntsf is getting the kds and kobes

Last edited:
is HOH daly city even getting them in? somehow i have a feeling theyre getting the lebrons while ntsf is getting the kds and kobes

I just left daly city hoh and they said they still dont know if they are getting them. The raffle was for the lebrons

Got my NTSEA DM's for the GM KD's AND Kobe's
pimp.gif

oh how cute its the grammar and spelling comeback
Don't even waste your time with this dude. He just jumps threads talking smack to everybody. You're better off just leaving it alone.

Failed on both LA and SM twitter's today. I'm convinced sh*ts rigged. They must only have one size 14 at each store or something 
mean.gif
. It's down to Lakewood hoh raffle and NDC...

Btw, good lookin' out trueprada 
nthat.gif
. Best of luck to ya!

Last edited:
what up g's .. I scored an rsvp for sz 12 at nike las vegas earlier, can someone school me please...are these limited or whats the deal?

Back
Top Bottom