OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

JUST CAME UP ON THESE ON CRAIGSLIST DUDE SOLD THEM TO ME FOR 160. WORN PROB 4 OR 5 TIMES :pimp:

@Trent D Raww - yes those are authentic. the fake ones dont have the stitched in kd logo on the back. that is key on the galaxies.
@ jordan for president - how did you get that strap completely off? lol. but to answer your question, rock it with the strap on. it looks way nicer, gives the kd's a distinct look to them.
When you unlace them, the strap just falls right off..the strap stays secure by the laces.
But you can't completely detach the strap unless you cut them off, right?

JUST CAME UP ON THESE ON CRAIGSLIST DUDE SOLD THEM TO ME FOR 160. WORN PROB 4 OR 5 TIMES :pimp:

That's the definition of come up! Congrats on the pick up.. Jealous. I need me a pair to complete my galaxy collection.

Last edited:
Broke down and grabbed a couple scoring titles...

Lookin for a couple usa's and I'm on to the 5.

That's the definition of come up! Congrats on the pick up.. Jealous. I need me a pair to complete my galaxy collection.
Thanks man.. I was really sceptacle when I met but sure enough they were legit.. Guy needed money he wanted to sell me ds stealth 10s for 80 but there ugly lol

On "Kicks4Sale" page on IG, some dude is selling red EYBLs size 11 for $225.... If I had the funds now, I'd buy em!

Someone scoop em up!

But you can't completely detach the strap unless you cut them off, right?

It looks like you need to unlace the shoes to take the strap off. The buckle is what you can't take off. Kinda like the Bron V.

Glad they fit you! I knew you were gunning for that 11 yesterday too!
Anyways, finally got shipping confirmation and they should arrive Monday. I got lucky on the restock, but wasn't content until I received that e-mail...

Thanks. I never get e-mail confirmation of purchase nor shipping confirmation from NIKE. I always just check my account to look at tracking. I was worried before and just took screen shots of the online confirmation. Now I just wait for the "ship" status after the "progress" one.

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question but does anyone know how to get scuffs off of the hyperfuse material on the majority of the KD's? Gotta couple scuffs that can't come off, especially on my xmas kd's!!! :smh:

I know this is the wrong place to ask this question but does anyone know how to get scuffs off of the hyperfuse material on the majority of the KD's? Gotta couple scuffs that can't come off, especially on my xmas kd's!!! :smh:
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Use them on my Cement IIIs all the time to take out scuffs...

On "Kicks4Sale" page on IG, some dude is selling red EYBLs size 11 for $225.... If I had the funds now, I'd buy em!
Someone scoop em up!

what and where is IG?
Instagram, maybe?

Yeah, got that worked out.

thanks though.

I don't use it, just twitter/facebook at the moment...

Lot of people using it with sneakers?

^ u got em for $225? thats the deal of a lifetime, id use credit for that type of a deal if i had not money on me

They shouldnt go for that much,

Ive been offered pairs around that before, I just dont like the red. Lookin for the orange, I have blue and black already...

Wore my gold medals today & some dude came up to me & asked how much I paid, when I told him retail he didnt even respond just put his head down and walked away looking depressed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom