OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I was actually just checking out the new NDC since I didn't have time to look it over this morning from when I bought the Xs. I checked to see if the KD iDs were still up as I have a 20% OFF code that's expiring soon and saw them available for purchase...
Nice find. You just have to be lucky with these restocks. Being at the right place at the right time certainly helps. Did you end up getting your size?
Fortunately, I was able to add my size and checkout with no problems. Tried to get one of my buds his size, but got the prompt that it was added to someone else's cart so I went with mine...

so the cancels were claimed today.
so what now, what are we waiting for? the canceling of the previously canceled? or a batch that just came over from china?

JUST GOT MY PAIR IN TODAY FROM NIKE.COM I DIDNT THINK I WOULD LIKE THEM BUT SHOES ARE FLAWLESS

Someone please explain to me how to factory lace kds... mine came undone and I want to get them lace back to factory.

Someone please explain to me how to factory lace kds... mine came undone and I want to get them lace back to factory.

:smh:

1st post :smh:

just joined :smh:

prbly wants to do it so you can say they are ds even tho you rocked them to the mall

Last edited:
I could give a damn less if they're ds... I wear my shoes lol, just with all my kds I put the factory laces under my strap but it came undone :frown:. I want it back... Why the hostility... I just joined from SC. Thanks for the warm welcome fam.

I could give a damn less if they're ds... I wear my shoes lol, just with all my kds I put the factory laces under my strap but it came undone :frown:. I want it back... Why the hostility... I just joined from SC. Thanks for the warm welcome fam.
Wait, what? If you wear all your shoes and factory lace them under the strap, you should already know how to do it then. All that aside, I still find it amusing that you can't do such a simple loop that I don't even want to tell you how...

p.s. Go back to SC...

@Escalated, take the two laces together, wrap them around your index finger and slide the ends thru the loop, then pull tight and you have the knot. then just slide the 2 ends thru the knot and you have a factory lace, or at least thats how i do it and it looks exactly how they came from nike. and dont worry about nt members on there high horse, you get that a lot on this site, and you cant give them a peace of your mind because snitches run rampant around here like there giving out nike gift cards for reporting somebody. welcome to nt and i hope i could help with the factory lace
wink.gif

Last edited:
@Escalated, take the two laces together, wrap them around your index finger and slide the ends thru the loop, then pull tight and you have the knot. then just slide the 2 ends thru the knot and you have a factory lace, or at least thats how i do it and it looks exactly how they came from nike. and dont worry about nt members on there high horse, you get that a lot on this site, and you cant give them a peace of your mind because snitches run rampant around here like there giving out nike gift cards for reporting somebody. welcome to nt and i hope i could help with the factory lace
wink.gif
Thank you, this helped a me, just don't quite have it down yet... Ill post a picture later to see if I got it... thanks for being real. Someone needs to post a video lol. Glad someone else sees these jerks... Acting like we all dont share the common sneaker game.

@Escalated, take the two laces together, wrap them around your index finger and slide the ends thru the loop, then pull tight and you have the knot. then just slide the 2 ends thru the knot and you have a factory lace, or at least thats how i do it and it looks exactly how they came from nike. and dont worry about nt members on there high horse, you get that a lot on this site, and you cant give them a peace of your mind because snitches run rampant around here like there giving out nike gift cards for reporting somebody. welcome to nt and i hope i could help with the factory lace :wink:

:lol:

QFT

people going HAM over a stupid lace. jesus christ don't you guys have more important things to worry about smh

@escalated welcome to NT. I surely didn't get a warm welcome when I first joined but you get used to people randomly blowing up at you like that.

I am so relieved. KD IV GM are TTS.
I am very pleased. Man, some of you guys scared me. I've been trying to grab an 11 from the canceled/restocked on NDC.
Now I can just rest and relax.
This prolly will be my first and only pair. Thanks to those who answered my questions.

I am so relieved. KD IV GM are TTS.
I am very pleased. Man, some of you guys scared me. I've been trying to grab an 11 from the canceled/restocked on NDC.
Now I can just rest and relax.
This prolly will be my first and only pair. Thanks to those who answered my questions.
Glad they fit you! I knew you were gunning for that 11 yesterday too!

Anyways, finally got shipping confirmation and they should arrive Monday. I got lucky on the restock, but wasn't content until I received that e-mail...

Back
Top Bottom