OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got my pair today, happy with it besides a chip or too 
sick.gif
 and some blotches of glue or something.

Otherwise they're fire, picture don't do them justice.

Last edited:
LOOK LEGIT TO ME. AT LEAST FROM THE QUALITY OF THE PICS, THEY DO. WILL NEED BETTER PICS TO FULLY DECIDE.

whats throwing me off is the different insole...doesnt the insole have a full horse on it & not just a head??

the back logo is imprinted & i thought it was stiched on

& the sz tag isnt behind the tounge its on the side

IF im not mistaken :nerd:

i looked at the pics u posted again. it looks as if the guy is using pics of fakes and an authentic pair.

either way, avoid that seller.

Had to bust them out today. I need to take advantage of these nice days before winter sets in.

I agree with derekdod, they look much nicer in person IMO.

Not sure how long they were up, but from when I posted the link, I saw sizes 8, 10, 11,13 & 14...

when I clicked the link, i saw only 11 up, but when i tried to add, it was already in someones cart. 11 was what I wanted too. Just in case my 10.5 which is coming in tomorrow doesn't fit.

when I clicked the link, i saw only 11 up, but when i tried to add, it was already in someones cart. 11 was what I wanted too. Just in case my 10.5 which is coming in tomorrow doesn't fit.
If 10.5 is your true size, you'll most likely be fine depending on the width of your feet. Personally, KDs have fit me better going TTS starting from the N7s to now. Everything prior to that, I had to 0.5 size-up...

Not sure how long they were up, but from when I posted the link, I saw sizes 8, 10, 11,13 & 14...
smh and i must've been too late cause i didnt even see your post i saw the one above that said restock lol
The moment I saw all sizes were accounted for and nothing could be selected to even get that prompt of being in carts, I edited the link out...

the past 10 minutes of jsut refreshing and i saw size 8.5 and 14 pop up, but un-addable.
I am flatfooted. half sz up for the kobe 7 and lebron 8 v1.

Can't believe I missed these. Nike probably still has some around......they just wanna leak a few at a time to keep the hype up.

Can't believe I missed these. Nike probably still has some around......they just wanna leak a few at a time to keep the hype up.
Unlikely. When you usually hear/read "restock" on limited shoes, it's basically just referring to cancelled orders...

Last edited:
mannnnnn I missed it :smh:

how do know about a restock do u just lurk nike web sites all day

Last edited:
I had a feeling the Gold Medals were going to restock from cancelled orders. I was checking a few times a day on my iphone but looks like I was minutes too late. Congrats to those who were able to cop from the restock. Definitely one of the top KD's that released .

mannnnnn I missed it :smh:

how do know about a restock do u just lurk nike web sites all day
I was actually just checking out the new NDC since I didn't have time to look it over this morning from when I bought the Xs. I checked to see if the KD iDs were still up as I have a 20% OFF code that's expiring soon and saw them available for purchase...

Man I calling ndc all week for cancelled orders. I'm off work today, take a 3 hour nap and missed the size 14 from the restock/canceled orders 
mean.gif
. Snooze, you lose. 

I was actually just checking out the new NDC since I didn't have time to look it over this morning from when I bought the Xs. I checked to see if the KD iDs were still up as I have a 20% OFF code that's expiring soon and saw them available for purchase...
Nice find. You just have to be lucky with these restocks. Being at the right place at the right time certainly helps. Did you end up getting your size?

Back
Top Bottom