OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Us Hawaii guys just gotta wait n see, and keep checking!

Honestly I could care less about the nerfs/weatherman CWs, going back to the SHOES, I just tried on a pair and they feel nice. I was afraid they'd be too narrow, based off what I read on here, but they were alright for me. I got my usualy size and the fit was comfortably snug, just the way I like it, and with a few wears it should break in nice i'd assume. Also, I personally love shoes with straps because of the extra secured lockdown they provide as well as their asthetics and that adaptive fit/strap made a small but significant difference in fit and lockdown. It really hugged the inner part of my foot and pushed it more into the shoe, it was nice! I also like the feel of the outsole. Just by touching it, it feels like the traction will be pretty good too. Wasn't really planning on getting a pair so soon but I think I just might have too! =)

Haha... Been doing that the last 2 weeks...
lol me too.  No other way to do it down here!
And majority, not all, of the workers at FL Alas don't know what the hell is goin on, or at any FL for that matter.  

I called FL Ala Moana last week because I wanted to find out when they'd be getting the KD IVs in.  A girl answered and I asked if she knew when they'd be getting the Nike KD IV.  She asked "What kind of shoes are those?", I told her simply that they were Nike basketball shoes.  Then she told me they don't have the shoe and that the ONLY basketball shoe they have are HYPERDUNKS lol.... workers are straight CLUELESS i tell ya!  Or maybe it's just cuz she's a women 
tongue.gif
Starting to figure out how things work out here on the Island. Partly the reason i miss LA so much. But it is what it is. Its good to know there are other Hawaii heads on this site. Will keep stopping by Ala Moana for any updates and let you guys know. Off topic, they weren't too informative on the XI's either
eyes.gif

Yea, it really sucks to be a shoe head on the islands... I really miss Cali as well... That's why I rely on NDC or Eastbay for my fix (I cop about 75 percents of kicks online), but Nike dropped the ball by not launching these through online retail stores... Yea, info on releases here ain't to informative... Champs on Ala Moana and Pearlridge should do a midnight release...

Originally Posted by sneakerfreak9

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Us Hawaii guys just gotta wait n see, and keep checking!

Honestly I could care less about the nerfs/weatherman CWs, going back to the SHOES, I just tried on a pair and they feel nice. I was afraid they'd be too narrow, based off what I read on here, but they were alright for me. I got my usualy size and the fit was comfortably snug, just the way I like it, and with a few wears it should break in nice i'd assume. Also, I personally love shoes with straps because of the extra secured lockdown they provide as well as their asthetics and that adaptive fit/strap made a small but significant difference in fit and lockdown. It really hugged the inner part of my foot and pushed it more into the shoe, it was nice! I also like the feel of the outsole. Just by touching it, it feels like the traction will be pretty good too. Wasn't really planning on getting a pair so soon but I think I just might have too! =)

Haha... Been doing that the last 2 weeks...
lol me too.  No other way to do it down here!
And majority, not all, of the workers at FL Alas don't know what the hell is goin on, or at any FL for that matter.  

I called FL Ala Moana last week because I wanted to find out when they'd be getting the KD IVs in.  A girl answered and I asked if she knew when they'd be getting the Nike KD IV.  She asked "What kind of shoes are those?", I told her simply that they were Nike basketball shoes.  Then she told me they don't have the shoe and that the ONLY basketball shoe they have are HYPERDUNKS lol.... workers are straight CLUELESS i tell ya!  Or maybe it's just cuz she's a women 
tongue.gif
Starting to figure out how things work out here on the Island. Partly the reason i miss LA so much. But it is what it is. Its good to know there are other Hawaii heads on this site. Will keep stopping by Ala Moana for any updates and let you guys know. Off topic, they weren't too informative on the XI's either
eyes.gif

Yea, it really sucks to be a shoe head on the islands... I really miss Cali as well... That's why I rely on NDC or Eastbay for my fix (I cop about 75 percents of kicks online), but Nike dropped the ball by not launching these through online retail stores... Yea, info on releases here ain't to informative... Champs on Ala Moana and Pearlridge should do a midnight release...

Glad those copper durants are buns, means my money can go to all the other releases.
I'll stick to my copper foams.

Wanted to continue to support KD w/ the 4s, but all the best colorways are super limited, looks like Nerfs arent even coming to Cali.
Was fun, bring on them retro 10s in January.

Glad those copper durants are buns, means my money can go to all the other releases.
I'll stick to my copper foams.

Wanted to continue to support KD w/ the 4s, but all the best colorways are super limited, looks like Nerfs arent even coming to Cali.
Was fun, bring on them retro 10s in January.

!@%% is crazy at NTNY.. my sis got one of the raffle tickets and she is like 10nth in line.. my raffle ticket number is like 70 behind her.. but because so many people left I'm like 30- in line... i hope they have like 35 pairs... I'm hearing 18-20
indifferent.gif

!@%% is crazy at NTNY.. my sis got one of the raffle tickets and she is like 10nth in line.. my raffle ticket number is like 70 behind her.. but because so many people left I'm like 30- in line... i hope they have like 35 pairs... I'm hearing 18-20
indifferent.gif

NTNY was already out my plan

30t6p3b.gif
Might have to pull out the camping chair from 06 n do some campin for these
30t6p3b.gif

I don't know why these aren't releasing online smh.

NYc 34th or harlem hmmm...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if ntny don't work out for me.. I'm breaking out there chair to try HOH 34th street on friday.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

if ntny don't work out for me.. I'm breaking out there chair to try HOH 34th street on friday.

Originally Posted by jst628

to be honest after seeing the weatherman's so much, the nerfs look blah, just my opinion.

Agreed. I was planning on camping on the Nerfs but now I don't see the point. especially after all this !@#$% going on at NT Dallas..stuff is getting out of hand. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

to be honest after seeing the weatherman's so much, the nerfs look blah, just my opinion.

Agreed. I was planning on camping on the Nerfs but now I don't see the point. especially after all this !@#$% going on at NT Dallas..stuff is getting out of hand. 
eyes.gif

So is NiketownNY giving out more raffle tickets or did they give them all out already? Cause I know there's people out there waiting...

So is NiketownNY giving out more raffle tickets or did they give them all out already? Cause I know there's people out there waiting...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Just chiming in to say NT Dallas are idiots. Word to the DB release. Nerfs are copped btw.

QFT. It was jyst a bad idea to even try it thos way. Talked to tje HOH guys and they were glad they werent getting em. Too much of a headache. Locked my pair up tho.

Just chiming in to say NT Dallas are idiots. Word to the DB release. Nerfs are copped btw.

QFT. It was jyst a bad idea to even try it thos way. Talked to tje HOH guys and they were glad they werent getting em. Too much of a headache. Locked my pair up tho.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by flores

Im complaining tomorrow for sure. 
I dont understand how these fools always seem to make things more complicated.
im in, i will complain about this + DB release
they also said in the morning they would be wristbanding for all 3 shoes that day.
later in the day they said they didn't even have their shipments in so they could allocate wristbands properly
had some dudes waiting all day, some people said they had been there since 1030-noon
i was there from 330 thinking they would do the banding no later than 5 or 530
really pathetic on their part to that point and then taking it to another level with the whole "hints" and parking garage at whole foods a whole freeway across

off topic (kinda) you guys wouldn't happen to anywhere else to find the lebron 9 chinas? maybe parks?
Horrible.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by flores

Im complaining tomorrow for sure. 
I dont understand how these fools always seem to make things more complicated.
im in, i will complain about this + DB release
they also said in the morning they would be wristbanding for all 3 shoes that day.
later in the day they said they didn't even have their shipments in so they could allocate wristbands properly
had some dudes waiting all day, some people said they had been there since 1030-noon
i was there from 330 thinking they would do the banding no later than 5 or 530
really pathetic on their part to that point and then taking it to another level with the whole "hints" and parking garage at whole foods a whole freeway across

off topic (kinda) you guys wouldn't happen to anywhere else to find the lebron 9 chinas? maybe parks?
Horrible.

So let me get this right, if things aren't bad enough, Niketown is now making people camp for a chance to camp later on in the week? I may be forced into an early retirement...

Back
Top Bottom