OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by raw120

ive moved on, just waiting for aways to go on sale then ill cop the orange ones dropping this summer

Qft. I said from the start I was ok with missing out on the nerfs. Actually makes it even easier knowing the difficulty it'll take to get a pair. I'll just pick up the aways when I can for cheap.

ive moved on, just waiting for aways to go on sale then ill cop the orange ones dropping this summer

Qft. I said from the start I was ok with missing out on the nerfs. Actually makes it even easier knowing the difficulty it'll take to get a pair. I'll just pick up the aways when I can for cheap.

I'm amazed at some of this stuff.

They finally got people to pay attention to the KD line, just to hit them with this bs.

Nike hype is incredible.

I'm amazed at some of this stuff.

They finally got people to pay attention to the KD line, just to hit them with this bs.

Nike hype is incredible.

this is depressing...i really wanted the nerfs man...and i really wanted the weathermans..my plug is telling me he is guaranteeing me a pair..but at this point i dont even believe him.

this is depressing...i really wanted the nerfs man...and i really wanted the weathermans..my plug is telling me he is guaranteeing me a pair..but at this point i dont even believe him.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

People are at the bev. center already? Are they gonna give wristbands or ppl gonna wait til saturday??

Yup
mad.gif
. First come first serve so all those people in line are going to wait until Sat.

Here's how it goes as far as those campers @ the Beverly Center right now and for all major releases in LA really . . . It's a network of people who all got 10chairs each. The first person sets up shop for everyone. They set up and each person takes shifts throughout the week and come release morning everyone shows up. There is always a couple of us there just chillin' holdin' it down for everyone. When people start trippin' calls are made and everyone comes out to hold down their chair(s). It's actually kinda beautiful because everyone still does what they gotta do and takes care of their normal business throughout the day. Some of us collect, others re-sell, either way all good dudes right there. They got a chair set up for up me and although I won't be able to fill it come satuday morning, I'ma make my way down there just see whoever, smoke, chill, and help hold it down for minute. Networkin' pays off . . . In business, the streets, here on NT, and life in general.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

People are at the bev. center already? Are they gonna give wristbands or ppl gonna wait til saturday??

Yup
mad.gif
. First come first serve so all those people in line are going to wait until Sat.

Here's how it goes as far as those campers @ the Beverly Center right now and for all major releases in LA really . . . It's a network of people who all got 10chairs each. The first person sets up shop for everyone. They set up and each person takes shifts throughout the week and come release morning everyone shows up. There is always a couple of us there just chillin' holdin' it down for everyone. When people start trippin' calls are made and everyone comes out to hold down their chair(s). It's actually kinda beautiful because everyone still does what they gotta do and takes care of their normal business throughout the day. Some of us collect, others re-sell, either way all good dudes right there. They got a chair set up for up me and although I won't be able to fill it come satuday morning, I'ma make my way down there just see whoever, smoke, chill, and help hold it down for minute. Networkin' pays off . . . In business, the streets, here on NT, and life in general.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Sneakerfiles is saying a QS on the Christmas Coppers 12/27 select retailers. Hope they aren't pulling a Nerf/Weatherman move with them. I like them but Eastbay and Ndc should have it.
We are currently not expecting to receive any shipments in for the Christmas colorway.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Sneakerfiles is saying a QS on the Christmas Coppers 12/27 select retailers. Hope they aren't pulling a Nerf/Weatherman move with them. I like them but Eastbay and Ndc should have it.
We are currently not expecting to receive any shipments in for the Christmas colorway.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

@*%% sucks...even Nike employees are getting the boot too...Was told by my store manager today regardless if I wait in line for 12 days in the cold for these Nerfs, as soon as I get to the register with my pair they wont allow me to purchase them because I'm an employe, regardless if we pay full price as well....this release is just all over the place. Good luck to those that actually get their hands on a pair.

@*%% sucks...even Nike employees are getting the boot too...Was told by my store manager today regardless if I wait in line for 12 days in the cold for these Nerfs, as soon as I get to the register with my pair they wont allow me to purchase them because I'm an employe, regardless if we pay full price as well....this release is just all over the place. Good luck to those that actually get their hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I definitely fall in this group, too. The hype has been an instant turn-off on what I viewed as a few "wait and see" shoes. Catch 'em at the outlets I suppose.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I definitely fall in this group, too. The hype has been an instant turn-off on what I viewed as a few "wait and see" shoes. Catch 'em at the outlets I suppose.

I've moved on from the WM and Nerfs. I wanted them, but whatever, no shoe is worth stressing over... But now Eastbay saying they don't plan on getting the Coppers???

This is ridiculous. If those are limited release with no online option as well, then I'm writing off the KD line. Don't even have to jump through this many hoops for a pair of Concords...

I've moved on from the WM and Nerfs. I wanted them, but whatever, no shoe is worth stressing over... But now Eastbay saying they don't plan on getting the Coppers???

This is ridiculous. If those are limited release with no online option as well, then I'm writing off the KD line. Don't even have to jump through this many hoops for a pair of Concords...

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I see what nike is doing with this release. Conceptually, from a business perspective it makes great sense.

But what about people like you and me who genuinely like this release and can't purchase do to extreme
limited numbers?

Its ridiculous. 

*in adolescent outside recess voice*

"All i wanna say is that... THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!!!"

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I see what nike is doing with this release. Conceptually, from a business perspective it makes great sense.

But what about people like you and me who genuinely like this release and can't purchase do to extreme
limited numbers?

Its ridiculous. 

*in adolescent outside recess voice*

"All i wanna say is that... THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US!!!"

This weatherman/nerf debacle is exactly whats wrong with the sneaker game right now

too many people just copping strictly to profit and the people who want to buy and wear em either cant get em or have to pay reseller prices, which have been atrocious

smh

This weatherman/nerf debacle is exactly whats wrong with the sneaker game right now

too many people just copping strictly to profit and the people who want to buy and wear em either cant get em or have to pay reseller prices, which have been atrocious

smh

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

smh
Nike just needs to flood the market. I know limited releases build hype which help sales, but hype only benefits resellers. 

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

smh
Nike just needs to flood the market. I know limited releases build hype which help sales, but hype only benefits resellers. 

Back
Top Bottom