OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So let me get this right, if things aren't bad enough, Niketown is now making people camp for a chance to camp later on in the week? I may be forced into an early retirement...

hopefully i get a pair of nerfs and chinas this sat
grin.gif
 i'll be happy with one but both will be an early christmas gift for me
happy.gif

hopefully i get a pair of nerfs and chinas this sat
grin.gif
 i'll be happy with one but both will be an early christmas gift for me
happy.gif

this location list is such BS. why have 3 HOHs in NC if you're not gonna give any of them pairs?

if anybody can help me, I'll throw you my discount (FTL) on a purchase; also good for Eastbay & CCS

this location list is such BS. why have 3 HOHs in NC if you're not gonna give any of them pairs?

if anybody can help me, I'll throw you my discount (FTL) on a purchase; also good for Eastbay & CCS

i really hope ebay prices aren't yeezy status. its wishful thinking but if they could at least stay around the 300 dollar mark...
tired.gif

i really hope ebay prices aren't yeezy status. its wishful thinking but if they could at least stay around the 300 dollar mark...
tired.gif

Yeah I dont/wont camp, but I will stop by my hoh at like 3-4 am to see if maybe people forgot theyre releasing lol. From a collectors standpoint the nerfs are something special. I love the concept and colorway but the BS is ruining it. Especially during the holidays you should be able to cop kicks you want with ease. Nikes really making it too much of a hassle and killing the enjoyment.

Yeah I dont/wont camp, but I will stop by my hoh at like 3-4 am to see if maybe people forgot theyre releasing lol. From a collectors standpoint the nerfs are something special. I love the concept and colorway but the BS is ruining it. Especially during the holidays you should be able to cop kicks you want with ease. Nikes really making it too much of a hassle and killing the enjoyment.

Sneakerfiles is saying a QS on the Christmas Coppers 12/27 select retailers. Hope they aren't pulling a Nerf/Weatherman move with them. I like them but Eastbay and Ndc should have it.

Sneakerfiles is saying a QS on the Christmas Coppers 12/27 select retailers. Hope they aren't pulling a Nerf/Weatherman move with them. I like them but Eastbay and Ndc should have it.

Originally Posted by riddla713

well since the new store list for the nerfs just came out i only have 1 pair on lock now. i was going to be able to get 1 pair from both hoh in my city but now only 1 of the hoh is getting them, 1 pair is for retail is better than no pairs or paying reseller price.

what's the new list of cities?

Originally Posted by riddla713

well since the new store list for the nerfs just came out i only have 1 pair on lock now. i was going to be able to get 1 pair from both hoh in my city but now only 1 of the hoh is getting them, 1 pair is for retail is better than no pairs or paying reseller price.

what's the new list of cities?

I hope Eastbay and NDC get these too. They had last years X-Mas colorway. Plus imo they already did the limited thing with the WM and soon the Nerfs..bout time for another semi-normal release..and time for more GR´s too.

I like the fact they are making a non yellow, red, greenish shoe for XMas..lovin the penny-colored copper on these. And i do like the bottom being all black..knda smooth and not too flashy.

I hope Eastbay and NDC get these too. They had last years X-Mas colorway. Plus imo they already did the limited thing with the WM and soon the Nerfs..bout time for another semi-normal release..and time for more GR´s too.

I like the fact they are making a non yellow, red, greenish shoe for XMas..lovin the penny-colored copper on these. And i do like the bottom being all black..knda smooth and not too flashy.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Main reason I don't like the copper foams, to flashy for me. These are perfect though but still wouldn't jump though hoops for them. 

Originally Posted by reppin va

Main reason I don't like the copper foams, to flashy for me. These are perfect though but still wouldn't jump though hoops for them. 

the 2 people with the nerfs on ebay now are gonna control the market for them. with one pair at $1,000 and the other at $750, everyone who gets them saturday are gonna start them at similar prices, smh @ both these last KD releases.

the 2 people with the nerfs on ebay now are gonna control the market for them. with one pair at $1,000 and the other at $750, everyone who gets them saturday are gonna start them at similar prices, smh @ both these last KD releases.

ive moved on, just waiting for aways to go on sale then ill cop the orange ones dropping this summer

ive moved on, just waiting for aways to go on sale then ill cop the orange ones dropping this summer

Back
Top Bottom