OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i HATE the way Nike has done things. i have a life and cant refresh facebook pages all day for a chance to to drive 40 miles for a chance at a wristband for a chance at a pair of shoes. Goodbye to the KD line now as well for me now.

agreed man.. feels like the Lebron 7's again.. smh

um I don't know how people are going to pass on those coppers too. i know foams are a similair colorway but those hold there own also..

Leo doing another superb job again.. i don't even wanna get too excited tho .

I'm still going to try to get a pair at 34th Street HoH, but this is too much trouble just for a pair of kicks to ball in.

I'm still going to try to get a pair at 34th Street HoH, but this is too much trouble just for a pair of kicks to ball in.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I seen the line last night at hoh 34 st and smh 3-4 day camps. Yall people are pathetic

I agree 100% what a  terrible life to have to spend multiple days as a bum, Nike is making it so that only bums get limited stuff, I would rather miss out than give some bum my money, I am glad I could care less now about mising any release, their is always another hot shoe coming out right after anyway, so no loss for me.

I seen the line last night at hoh 34 st and smh 3-4 day camps. Yall people are pathetic

I agree 100% what a  terrible life to have to spend multiple days as a bum, Nike is making it so that only bums get limited stuff, I would rather miss out than give some bum my money, I am glad I could care less now about mising any release, their is always another hot shoe coming out right after anyway, so no loss for me.

that pic makes them actually look like copper
pimp.gif
, and those creamsicles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

3-4 day camping out?  SMH.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

3-4 day camping out?  SMH.

Originally Posted by jst628

this looks more like an xmas colorway...
usa colorway bottom right?
zwzuoo.png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everything there look pretty promising, i almost forget the Olympics are right around the color definately need to go job hunting!!! 2012 guna be a crazy year

Originally Posted by jst628

this looks more like an xmas colorway...
usa colorway bottom right?
zwzuoo.png

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everything there look pretty promising, i almost forget the Olympics are right around the color definately need to go job hunting!!! 2012 guna be a crazy year

roll.gif

You both are correct.  It's either money saved or on to the next one.  I rather get buns than waste days camping for a sneaker. 

roll.gif

You both are correct.  It's either money saved or on to the next one.  I rather get buns than waste days camping for a sneaker. 

Originally Posted by TMS2787

zomgz!

5z0f89.jpg
It looks like leather or patent from the glare off the toe of the shoes, i hope not i would love the nubuck/3M material they used on the II 

Originally Posted by TMS2787

zomgz!

5z0f89.jpg
It looks like leather or patent from the glare off the toe of the shoes, i hope not i would love the nubuck/3M material they used on the II 

All them colorways look nice except them mint green jawns
Cant wait til these drop on nike id cuz im trying to make a pair of black n purple ones

All them colorways look nice except them mint green jawns
Cant wait til these drop on nike id cuz im trying to make a pair of black n purple ones

Back
Top Bottom