eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, clean pics will pick up my first KD the 26th!!!!

Probably going to pass on the Christmas Day's. I'm going to wait until the springtime to get some of those colourways. And whenever they end up on ID. I hope there's a gum outsole option like the Bron's.

It's Boxing Day here in Canada on the 26th, and Boxing Week for the rest of the week after. A lot of big sales on everything.

Probably going to pass on the Christmas Day's. I'm going to wait until the springtime to get some of those colourways. And whenever they end up on ID. I hope there's a gum outsole option like the Bron's.

It's Boxing Day here in Canada on the 26th, and Boxing Week for the rest of the week after. A lot of big sales on everything.

I hope KD or some of the other players wear the Nerfs second half or something. Those Coppers are not gonna go well with the Thunders jersey to me. 

I hope KD or some of the other players wear the Nerfs second half or something. Those Coppers are not gonna go well with the Thunders jersey to me. 

Barring a last minute Swoosh discount, I think I'll pass on the Xmas colorway. I'd rather save up for the YOTDs or any of the other spring colorways.

Good luck to those trying to cop!

Back
Top Bottom