OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Who are we kidding. Coppers are going to fly off shelfs. Only hope we have is resellers are busy trying to get the LBJ and KB XMas lines
who are you kidding ?

In all your post all you talk about is resellers and flipping .... you must really think we were born yesterday

These are a GR all the nike/big sneaker spots will have them

Its cause he is trying to get his post count up to flip and resell in the buy/sell forum. My boy said they got a bunch of the coppers

Didnt even know there was a post limit to use that section. I prefer face to face transactions though. Cl is my home

Just a head's up, there's a seller on eBay selling the Thunder Homes and a white/black/grey colorway in select sizes. I won't post the link here because I can't vouch for authenticity, but if you're interested and can't find it, shoot me a PM.

NOTE: I AM NOT THE SELLER. JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE OUT (Ban-happy Mods...)

Just a head's up, there's a seller on eBay selling the Thunder Homes and a white/black/grey colorway in select sizes. I won't post the link here because I can't vouch for authenticity, but if you're interested and can't find it, shoot me a PM.

NOTE: I AM NOT THE SELLER. JUST TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE OUT (Ban-happy Mods...)

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

you guys never learn

laugh.gif

word up.. then after xmas.. its gonna be 10 pages of dudes complaining that they couldnt cop a pair.. stop hyping the shoes

Do I get the coppers, or do I save my money and get the blackouts for less hassle?  I'm still not totally sold on the metallic bronze's but they're the first good kd iv cw that's gonna be online.

Do I get the coppers, or do I save my money and get the blackouts for less hassle?  I'm still not totally sold on the metallic bronze's but they're the first good kd iv cw that's gonna be online.

so got the aways with orange laces, weathermans, preordered the christmas and still lookin for those damm elusive nerfs

so got the aways with orange laces, weathermans, preordered the christmas and still lookin for those damm elusive nerfs

The CD's are MUCH more available than the HOH/limited releases. They've been available online on the Finish Line/Foot Locker/Eastbay website to pre-order for a few days and are in stock at the moment.

People need to chill with the discussion of their availability. These aren't the Weatherman's/Nerf's. Someone's going to buy them to try and quickly flip them and there's still going to be pairs on the racks in stores.
laugh.gif

The CD's are MUCH more available than the HOH/limited releases. They've been available online on the Finish Line/Foot Locker/Eastbay website to pre-order for a few days and are in stock at the moment.

People need to chill with the discussion of their availability. These aren't the Weatherman's/Nerf's. Someone's going to buy them to try and quickly flip them and there's still going to be pairs on the racks in stores.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Found this photo of former North Carolina State Wolfpacker now Kentucky Wildcat Ryan Harrow on Twitter...I think this would be the best $95 bucks spent on the Christmas line this year...

Sumbody delete this post cuz i can sense the hypebeasts coming a mile away now smh n lol at wearing the sneaks while the extra laces bag is still attached to them lol
coppers look sick here
passin though, of all the xmas pairs i think the bron pair is the best

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Found this photo of former North Carolina State Wolfpacker now Kentucky Wildcat Ryan Harrow on Twitter...I think this would be the best $95 bucks spent on the Christmas line this year...

Sumbody delete this post cuz i can sense the hypebeasts coming a mile away now smh n lol at wearing the sneaks while the extra laces bag is still attached to them lol
coppers look sick here
passin though, of all the xmas pairs i think the bron pair is the best

Thinkin bout coppin them coppers off Eastbay..if i dont..at least im gonna def cop them grey joints since they are GR´s. It will be crazy to cop em both.

Thinkin bout coppin them coppers off Eastbay..if i dont..at least im gonna def cop them grey joints since they are GR´s. It will be crazy to cop em both.

Originally Posted by firefly23

How much are the xmas durrants gonna be? Is there a mark up on them
Eastbay got em for $95...the same price for the GR´s. NDC will have them too im assuming for the same price.

Originally Posted by firefly23

How much are the xmas durrants gonna be? Is there a mark up on them
Eastbay got em for $95...the same price for the GR´s. NDC will have them too im assuming for the same price.

KD was traveling around OKC yesterday handing out Christmas KD's, signing memorabilia, and chilling with fans 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Via twitter:

KDTrey5Kevin Durant Headed to First Presbyterian church, first come first serve! 

I'm handing out copper KDs! 37 minutes ago

KD was traveling around OKC yesterday handing out Christmas KD's, signing memorabilia, and chilling with fans 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Via twitter:

KDTrey5Kevin Durant Headed to First Presbyterian church, first come first serve! 

I'm handing out copper KDs! 37 minutes ago

Back
Top Bottom