OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Wow, when that backpack release
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

wht/blue/grey pair on deadstockshoes, when do these release?

http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/18537/category/270

Dam dat price is crazy lol. I always liked dat deadstock shoes site, even from way back when they were called shoe trends

Bro I've been trying to find out when the hell the White/Blue home colorway releases since the first pics came out. Seems like nobody in the entire world knows when the release date is. If they don't come out til the end of January or February than I'm copping the Kobe 7 inlines on the 6th.
Durant is wearing the White/Blue Homes for the first time in this game against the Mavericks right now. Might mean the release date is real soon.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

wht/blue/grey pair on deadstockshoes, when do these release?

http://www.deadstockshoes...ew/id/18537/category/270

Dam dat price is crazy lol. I always liked dat deadstock shoes site, even from way back when they were called shoe trends

Bro I've been trying to find out when the hell the White/Blue home colorway releases since the first pics came out. Seems like nobody in the entire world knows when the release date is. If they don't come out til the end of January or February than I'm copping the Kobe 7 inlines on the 6th.
Durant is wearing the White/Blue Homes for the first time in this game against the Mavericks right now. Might mean the release date is real soon.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Does anyone else get the feeling that by the end of this release cycle that there's gonna be dudes posting their 20 pairs of IVs.

It just seems to me that this line is blowing up! So many dope c/w's!

Might be me depending on the ID options haha. I got 3 out of the 5 so far.. passed on blackouts and well..Nerfs are unicorns

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Does anyone else get the feeling that by the end of this release cycle that there's gonna be dudes posting their 20 pairs of IVs.

It just seems to me that this line is blowing up! So many dope c/w's!

Might be me depending on the ID options haha. I got 3 out of the 5 so far.. passed on blackouts and well..Nerfs are unicorns

jesus eastbay is lagging. Ordered my christmas IV's and still no shipping confirmation email....I pm'd the rep here and said mine isn't cancelled and that it will ship out soon. smh.

jesus eastbay is lagging. Ordered my christmas IV's and still no shipping confirmation email....I pm'd the rep here and said mine isn't cancelled and that it will ship out soon. smh.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad them YOTD gonna release.. Still looking for nerfs
Really liking the YOTD's and the Home cw KD is wearing tonight.

Nerfs still going for outrageous prices? 

From Air-Knights FAQ it says this:
1. Are all shoes 100% authentic guaranteed?
All shoes are supplied by authorized dealers in Hong Kong and China. They are guaranteed 100% authentic.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad them YOTD gonna release.. Still looking for nerfs
Really liking the YOTD's and the Home cw KD is wearing tonight.

Nerfs still going for outrageous prices? 

From Air-Knights FAQ it says this:
1. Are all shoes 100% authentic guaranteed?
All shoes are supplied by authorized dealers in Hong Kong and China. They are guaranteed 100% authentic.

Back
Top Bottom