OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I know im late but look at dudes face
laugh.gif

481504519.png

Watched the game tonight with my two sons age 7 and 9.  We were reminiscing when we saw KD two summer's ago in Chi after the ST KD2s dropped and somehow we lucked out and got 'em signed.  All three of us were looking at one another tonight and thinking 
wink.gif
.  Glad we made that trip- pretty cool memory.  May be a little premature, but I can't help thinking KD may be the closest thing my kids have to MJ like I did as a kid moving forward.  Stuff like tonight and winning three straight scoring titles, not to mention winning the West would be a great start.

Glad to see this guy finally getting his due and people realizing what an amazing talent he is.

Watched the game tonight with my two sons age 7 and 9.  We were reminiscing when we saw KD two summer's ago in Chi after the ST KD2s dropped and somehow we lucked out and got 'em signed.  All three of us were looking at one another tonight and thinking 
wink.gif
.  Glad we made that trip- pretty cool memory.  May be a little premature, but I can't help thinking KD may be the closest thing my kids have to MJ like I did as a kid moving forward.  Stuff like tonight and winning three straight scoring titles, not to mention winning the West would be a great start.

Glad to see this guy finally getting his due and people realizing what an amazing talent he is.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by K23J

406083_10150550429352442_579372441_10634932_1621222001_n.jpg
My sister copped me this bag for Christmas
pimp.gif
..love it..it's gonna replace my North Face bag that I use right now..
where can i get this?
Finishline or House of Hoops Locations..i believe you can also get it on NDC or any Niketown..but Finishline and House of Hoops will definitely have it..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by K23J

406083_10150550429352442_579372441_10634932_1621222001_n.jpg
My sister copped me this bag for Christmas
pimp.gif
..love it..it's gonna replace my North Face bag that I use right now..
where can i get this?
Finishline or House of Hoops Locations..i believe you can also get it on NDC or any Niketown..but Finishline and House of Hoops will definitely have it..

Damn just pulled the trigger on Chinas from kicks-crew and realized after that it was for pre-order.
ohwell.gif

Damn just pulled the trigger on Chinas from kicks-crew and realized after that it was for pre-order.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

ohwell.gif

it says shipping january 27th 
tired.gif
, too long away, i want these now.  any word if they will release here? thats a good price if not

Originally Posted by gentry187

ohwell.gif

it says shipping january 27th 
tired.gif
, too long away, i want these now.  any word if they will release here? thats a good price if not

Back
Top Bottom