OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Christmas on track for delivery today from eastbay
pimp.gif
 Anyway, I saw the homes already out on display for sale at Niketown Las Vegas, just FYI but they don't look that good in person.

Christmas on track for delivery today from eastbay
pimp.gif
 Anyway, I saw the homes already out on display for sale at Niketown Las Vegas, just FYI but they don't look that good in person.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Saw these on the other site. Really feeling this colorway. Will be on the lookout for these.
need these for my BEARS gear next yr with cutler QB'in!!! was highly disappointed this year and all the injuries 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Saw these on the other site. Really feeling this colorway. Will be on the lookout for these.
need these for my BEARS gear next yr with cutler QB'in!!! was highly disappointed this year and all the injuries 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

KD is staying true to his roots. I wonder when that ******** colorway will come out. That gum outsole for the 3s were bananas.

KD is staying true to his roots. I wonder when that ******** colorway will come out. That gum outsole for the 3s were bananas.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Damn just pulled the trigger on Chinas from kicks-crew and realized after that it was for pre-order.
ohwell.gif

After all of the stuff that has come out about early release sites, people are still ordering from them?

Damn just pulled the trigger on Chinas from kicks-crew and realized after that it was for pre-order.
ohwell.gif

After all of the stuff that has come out about early release sites, people are still ordering from them?

Cmon joe.. i thought ya´ll knew..Durant been nice..whether its the scoring title, Mvp of the rookie-sophomore game, Mvp of the FIBA tournament, hoopin in the summer leagues and droppin 66 at Rucker Park, or hittin game winners 5 ft behind the 3 point line like he bustin free throws. KD IS that dude.

Cmon joe.. i thought ya´ll knew..Durant been nice..whether its the scoring title, Mvp of the rookie-sophomore game, Mvp of the FIBA tournament, hoopin in the summer leagues and droppin 66 at Rucker Park, or hittin game winners 5 ft behind the 3 point line like he bustin free throws. KD IS that dude.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

ohwell.gif

Kicks-crew and RMKStore have ALWAYS been legit..I have ordered from them a few times in the past..they offer great shipping and handling..and they are the exact same thing as I would have bought in the store..and normally they don't ship before the release date..as Kicks-crew does not..

ohwell.gif

Kicks-crew and RMKStore have ALWAYS been legit..I have ordered from them a few times in the past..they offer great shipping and handling..and they are the exact same thing as I would have bought in the store..and normally they don't ship before the release date..as Kicks-crew does not..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

ohwell.gif

Can't speak on kicks-crew but RMK just had a restock on the infared 6 pack a few months ago, something isn't right there...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

ohwell.gif

Can't speak on kicks-crew but RMK just had a restock on the infared 6 pack a few months ago, something isn't right there...

My Coppers showed up from Eastbay today, they are nicer in person.

I got a pair of the white/black/grey KD4 from ebay, seller bangin kicks.
Legit seller, 100% authentic and new.
They also had the home colorway. Both selling for 100 shipped.

The white/black is a super clean colorway, very happy with that purchase.
You guys that have been on KD bandwagon for years (like myself) should check them out.
The colorblocking is awesome, makes me look forward to future GR.
I was worried after all the super limited crap, but it looks like Nike hasn't forgot about us.

And that game last night......awesome. OKC has a good thing going, just need Westbrook to chill a little bit.

My Coppers showed up from Eastbay today, they are nicer in person.

I got a pair of the white/black/grey KD4 from ebay, seller bangin kicks.
Legit seller, 100% authentic and new.
They also had the home colorway. Both selling for 100 shipped.

The white/black is a super clean colorway, very happy with that purchase.
You guys that have been on KD bandwagon for years (like myself) should check them out.
The colorblocking is awesome, makes me look forward to future GR.
I was worried after all the super limited crap, but it looks like Nike hasn't forgot about us.

And that game last night......awesome. OKC has a good thing going, just need Westbrook to chill a little bit.

haven't seen it when checking a few pages back but I heard they had matching black / copper shirts to match the Christmas pair. I haven't seen them anywhere. Are they rare? Where can I cop?

haven't seen it when checking a few pages back but I heard they had matching black / copper shirts to match the Christmas pair. I haven't seen them anywhere. Are they rare? Where can I cop?

Back
Top Bottom