OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Sneakerhead got the home's (White / Photo Blue-Midnight Navy-Cool Grey) and the Cool Grey's??? (White / White-Black-Cool Grey)...

Sneakerhead got the home's (White / Photo Blue-Midnight Navy-Cool Grey) and the Cool Grey's??? (White / White-Black-Cool Grey)...

RMKStore has the YOTD up for $149.99. Hopefully that's a sign that they won't be too hard to get.

RMKStore has the YOTD up for $149.99. Hopefully that's a sign that they won't be too hard to get.

Originally Posted by Wings90

This. I'm hoping to gt the weathermans at a decent price. Cause it doesn't look like I'm getting nerfs. Oh well on the hunt for the china 2

Originally Posted by Wings90

This. I'm hoping to gt the weathermans at a decent price. Cause it doesn't look like I'm getting nerfs. Oh well on the hunt for the china 2

Got my Durant Christmas Days today from Eastbay..
pimp.gif

They are my favorite durant thus far..
smile.gif

Got my Durant Christmas Days today from Eastbay..
pimp.gif

They are my favorite durant thus far..
smile.gif

dont kno if this has been asked but on the tongue thers the 35 for his number but what is the meaning of the 4 thats in between the 3 and 5????......thanks

dont kno if this has been asked but on the tongue thers the 35 for his number but what is the meaning of the 4 thats in between the 3 and 5????......thanks

Back
Top Bottom