OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

jesus eastbay is lagging. Ordered my christmas IV's and still no shipping confirmation email....I pm'd the rep here and said mine isn't cancelled and that it will ship out soon. smh.
Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Why is Eastbay slackin?
If you would like us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ray, 
Thanks for your desire to help, but I looked it up myself. I, along with everyone on NT, wish that Eastbay, Footlocker, Foot Action etc. would have better servers for these huge releases. I'm beating a dead horse here, I know. But still..

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

jesus eastbay is lagging. Ordered my christmas IV's and still no shipping confirmation email....I pm'd the rep here and said mine isn't cancelled and that it will ship out soon. smh.
Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Why is Eastbay slackin?
If you would like us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ray, 
Thanks for your desire to help, but I looked it up myself. I, along with everyone on NT, wish that Eastbay, Footlocker, Foot Action etc. would have better servers for these huge releases. I'm beating a dead horse here, I know. But still..

The Homes are out now. I seen them at NikeTown SF but Champs/Footlocker didn't have 'em. I was tempted to cop, they look GREAT in person! I'ma see what happens with YOTD's first.
Edit: Checked NDC and theyre not up yet... weird???

The Homes are out now. I seen them at NikeTown SF but Champs/Footlocker didn't have 'em. I was tempted to cop, they look GREAT in person! I'ma see what happens with YOTD's first.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Homes. Tempted to get on Swoosh. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Homes. Tempted to get on Swoosh. 
frown.gif

I hope I can get the YOTD's, but I'm not looking forward to the camping. It's a damn shame that we have to camp out for KD's now.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm slowly regretting selling my Coppers now.
frown.gif

I hope I can get the YOTD's, but I'm not looking forward to the camping. It's a damn shame that we have to camp out for KD's now.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm slowly regretting selling my Coppers now.
frown.gif

I cant wait to see wut the all star kd4s are gon look like. I hope theyre as good as the 2 or the 3s which im looking for by the way lol

I cant wait to see wut the all star kd4s are gon look like. I hope theyre as good as the 2 or the 3s which im looking for by the way lol

Back
Top Bottom