OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Wings90

RMKStore has the YOTD up for $149.99. Hopefully that's a sign that they won't be too hard to get.

It's a pre order and they're mostly sold out. Hype back on.

Originally Posted by Wings90

RMKStore has the YOTD up for $149.99. Hopefully that's a sign that they won't be too hard to get.

It's a pre order and they're mostly sold out. Hype back on.

Originally Posted by KSheridan2101

are the YOTD releasing tonight? Sole collector has it up there but im looking for confirmation

I read that they're only releasing tonight in Asia..

Originally Posted by KSheridan2101

are the YOTD releasing tonight? Sole collector has it up there but im looking for confirmation

I read that they're only releasing tonight in Asia..

Bmore peeps. Mondawmin still has a couple of sizes of the Xmas joints. I copped a size 9.5 for my boy today. I grabbed a 9 earlier thinking the store was the only one in the mall with them
laugh.gif

Bmore peeps. Mondawmin still has a couple of sizes of the Xmas joints. I copped a size 9.5 for my boy today. I grabbed a 9 earlier thinking the store was the only one in the mall with them
laugh.gif

How come the photos released of the Cookie Cutters have red laces with green accents, but the pairs that were sold came with regular red laces?

How come the photos released of the Cookie Cutters have red laces with green accents, but the pairs that were sold came with regular red laces?

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Pre-ordered my pair. Im not going through weatherman or nerf hassle ever again. Watch them be a GR now lol.

Haha that would suck because I pre-ordered mine too. But watching the hypebeasts interest decrease would be high-larious.
I just ordered the last two Copper Durant tees from NT Chicago
smile.gif
Nike rep told me there might be some Larges left at NT NY (212-891-6453)

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Pre-ordered my pair. Im not going through weatherman or nerf hassle ever again. Watch them be a GR now lol.

Haha that would suck because I pre-ordered mine too. But watching the hypebeasts interest decrease would be high-larious.
I just ordered the last two Copper Durant tees from NT Chicago
smile.gif
Nike rep told me there might be some Larges left at NT NY (212-891-6453)

Anybody else disappointed with the comfort/fit of these?
I love the look of the 4, just feel like its a step backwards in function.
Either way, I'm happy KD's are getting so much attention.
Nike will finally make some quality gear to rock with my 1's, 2's, and 3's.

Anybody else disappointed with the comfort/fit of these?
I love the look of the 4, just feel like its a step backwards in function.
Either way, I'm happy KD's are getting so much attention.
Nike will finally make some quality gear to rock with my 1's, 2's, and 3's.

Back
Top Bottom